More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Veig77 Veig77

Does she make it home tonight?

No, you text her

I've been trying not to focus on what she's up to, distracting myself with TV and cleaning around the house. It's almost 2 am now and I haven't heard from her since she left so I decide to text her and check in on her. I don't want to sound too needy so I just send a simple, "Hey haven't heard from you, just wanted to make sure you're alright." Then I wait, it feels like it's taking forever for her to reply but it was probably only like 10 minutes.

"Heyyy babe sorry just been a crazy night. After the show we met up with the band and we've been partying with them, it's been wild and we're all pretty fucked up." I breath a little sigh of relief knowing she's safe at least.

"Sounds like you're having a blast. So what are you all doing?" I don't have to wait long for her reply

"Just chilling talking, drinking, smoking a bit. They brought some groupies back with them and wow these sluts are crazy haha"

I'm a bit shocked to hear this, you know Jane smoked a bit of pot back in college but thought she had stopped, and she usually seemed more reserved about sex. "Wow sounds like a crazy time, are you alright? If you want I can come pick you up?" I assure her, not wanting her to feel like she's stuck there.

"Noooooo I'm having a blast here, in fact I think I might have picked up a few tricks from watching these girls ;) One of them showed me how to deep throat using Jason's cock, btw he's so big OMG I don't know how I'm going to look him in the eyes anymore when he's over (That's just between us though ;) ) I'm looking forward to practicing on you when I come home hehe. I did have to give her something for the lesson though..."

I feel a rush of different emotions reading that text, she saw one of your close friends cock? She seemed to enjoy it too and judging by that line he's a lot bigger than me. I'm turned on and jealous though the thought of that deep throat blowjob has me too distracted to really be mad. "What did you have to give her?" I ask really curious at this point. I receive a video message it's Jane making out with a naked girl. They both seem really into it with Jane playing with the other girls big tits.

You've never had her kiss you this passionately. It looks really wet, I could see they were drooling all over each other just really thick drool. My cock stiffens to full hardness immediately then I get a text from her "I figured you wouldn't mind me with another girl as long as you got to see it, was a lot better then I expected :D It made me rethink my opinion on that threesome you asked for awhile ago actually"

I'm flabbergasted by all this, I can't argue that I'd have let her do it if you were there and getting a video is the next best thing, and if she's really changing her mind on your fantasy you're not going to flip out on her and ruin a good thing.

What do you send her next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)