More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Veig77 Veig77

What do you send her next?

Can I see more of what's happening?

"Can I see more of what's happening?" I sheepishly text her, hard cock in hand hoping I can catch some more sexual content I can use to get off.

"You mean can I send you more pics of groupies getting fucked don't you?" Damn she saw right through me, better to just come clean and hope she's not upset.

"Yeah that's what I meant, sorry." Minutes go by with no response and I've already started thinking about what I'm going to have to buy to apologize to her when suddenly a picture shows up on my phone: a girl that looks a lot like your girlfriend shot from the neck down. She's completely naked with her legs spread in the air. The picture was taken from the point of view of the guy between her thighs and it showed his cock pressed right up against her pussy lips without going in. That cock was massive; it had to have been easily eight inches long and very thick. That picture is followed by another one with the cock fully buried in the slut who seemed to be bracing for it.

"I found a girl that looked enough like me that I figured I couldn't get mad at you for masturbating too. Jason is taking the photos while he's fucking her, I told him to make sure you saw his cock in the first one as punishment for you asking to have me supply you with pictures of other girls ;) He's going to have control of the phone till he's done enjoy, you owe me though"

The next hour is filled with pictures and video of Jason fucking this groupie in every position imaginable, he even got that monster in her tight ass. I never got anything showing above her neck though. After ten minutes I blew my load but they just kept coming, it kind of felt like he was just showing off at that point but I couldn't complain since I asked for this. Once the pics come in showing the huge load of cum dripping from her pussy I knew they were done and I'd get to talk to Jane again.

"Wow that was intense! Who knew Jason had such stamina?" I get from her.

"Did you watch him?" I ask, a little unsure how I feel about my girlfriend watching that intense fuck session from your friend.

"Of course it was fun and besides he had my phone couldn't have him looking through it to see all the pics I took for you" She says innocently. I can't deny that I've known Jason's had the hots for her since we started dating and I always notice him checking her out. I just always took it as a compliment but I wouldn't want him seeing those pics of her.

"So why didn't her face show up in any of those pics?" I ask thinking it was odd and must have taken a lot of work to maintain that.

"She wanted to remain anonymous, just in case you might know her. From talking to her she's apparently just recently started cheating on her boyfriend, he's apparently sweet just naive and she wanted to do something wild and have fun so she decided she was just going to embrace her inner slut."

"Wow," I think to myself. I kind of feel bad for her boyfriend but it was really hot watching her get fucked like that. "Damn that's harsh, I bet Jason put her boyfriend to shame with that monster though" They must have bonded quickly for her to be that open with Jane.

"Hahahaha you have no idea, her bf's is alright but Jason's was a transcendent experience. She told him next time her boyfriend is gone she's fucking him in his bed. She's even thinking about having her first threesome with Jason and the girl I kissed earlier, apparently it's been her bf's fantasy for awhile but she thinks Jason deserves it more. She also said she's going to fuck every guy here tonight"

I'm stunned by all this going on, I'm surprised that Jane is so cool with how this girl is acting. "Wow you two really seem to be hitting it off tonight, what's her name?"

There's a prolonged period of silence "It's Jane just like me, you can call her Cheating Jane just so we don't get confused and yeah she's really turning me on, I think we're going to be great friends actually }:). I think I'm going to get off phone though so I can enjoy the party, don't worry I'll try to take some pics of more sluts so I can reward you if you're a good bf."

The next time her cheating "friend" is mentioned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)