More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Veig77 Veig77

Does she make it home tonight?

No, you call her

I've been trying not to focus on what she's up to, distracting myself with tv and cleaning around the house. It's almost 2 am now and I haven't heard from her since she left so I decide to call her and check in on her. It takes her awhile to answer the phone and when she does all I hear is a bunch of shushing.

"Heyyyy hun, is something wrong?" You can clearly tell she's very drunk.

"No nothing's wrong sweetie it's just getting worried because it's getting late and I haven't heard from you all night. When are you planning on coming home?" I can hear some whispering going on on the other end of the phone, but can't make out anything that's said then suddenly Jane is back.

"I'm so sorry John we ended up hanging out the band after the show and we lost track of time. We're all pretty fucked up over here I don't think I'll be making it home tonight." It almost sounded like she was smiling when she said that.

"Oh alright then" I say trying to mask my disappointment. "My cock had barely gone down since you had left, thinking about that sexy outfit. So tell me about the show, unless you're being rude and need to get back."

Jane reassures me, "No the guys here are fine with me talking to you as long as I need to. They say being in a band with female fans they're used to having to share girls with their boyfriends."

I can hear a raucous chorus of laughter going on in the background, I felt bad she was missing out on the jokes but talking to her made me feel more at ease. "Well the bar was pretty packed but we got a spot up front since Jason knew the band. They were really good and I was really feeling the music and the was starting to hit me. Me and a bunch of girls climbed on stage and started dancing." I was amazed to hear her say that, she never seemed that daring to me.

"Wow hun it sounds like you had a great time at the show, you sound like you're a nice little groupie in training." I say with a chuckle.

"OH MY GOD they said the same thing, I just wasn't sure if you'd take the joke in the wrong way!" she practically shouts at you in her drunk excited voice.

Where does the conversation go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)