More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CxSeth CxSeth

Who are you?

Jane Smith - 24, new addict

“You’re fortunate that we caught it when we did,” The doctor explained, looking down at his charts, “Your condition is in its earliest stages, but even still, if you don’t ingest semen at least once a day, you’ll experience severe withdrawal symptoms.”

It was just as you feared. All day yesterday, your thoughts had kept turning towards sex and, specifically, cum. You were an attractive young woman, by anyone’s standards, but you didn’t have a husband or boyfriend to regularly meet your sexual needs. Of course, now your sexual needs were your medical needs, so you would need to find an arrangement. And not the arrangement you found last night: a quick, sloppy bathroom blowjob with a drunk patron of the local karaoke bar.

It was late morning when you got to the doctor's office, though, and you could already feel the need returning. “Is there, um, a prescription or something I can take?”

The doctor shook his head, “Nothing that works, unfortunately. Even stored semen loses some of its potency after a few hours. The ideal solution, for now, is a friend or partner you can rely on for regularly scheduled doses.”

You frowned at this, “I don’t have anyone like that.”

The doctor nodded, and gave you a sheet of paper, “Here is a list of official treatment sites. I suggest finding one you like until you have a better solution,” He gave you a small business card next. Printed on it was your name, an ID number, a barcode, and, on the reverse, a notice declaring you to have Cum Addiction, along with an informational website. “If you need a dose during the day, simply go to one of these sites, show them this card, and a professional donor will be able to get you what you need.”

You stared for a long time at the card and the paper, still processing this new reality you’d found yourself in. “I don’t like it, but I understand. Is there anything else I should know?”

“Everyone experiences Cum Addiction a little differently, so try to pay close attention to your physical and mental condition. For now, you should be able to get by on one dose a day, but as the Addiction develops, most people find themselves needing at least two,” He paused, then gave you his best warm, reassuring smile, “You’ll get through this, Jane. Most addicts are able to live completely normal lives once they find a solution that works for them. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.”

You nodded slowly. You weren't sure any life where you’re medically required to drink at least one load of semen each day is “normal,” but it’s the life you suddenly had. The only question is, how are you going to deal with it?

Where do you go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)