More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Artican Artican

I mean, I could think of a few things...

James makes an outfit for the pantyhose.

James rubbed his chin, looking at his new companion. While it was a novel sight to see a pair of legs moving around on its own, the pantyhose was looking kind of plain in just shoes. He felt it would only be right to complete the outfit. James asked the hosiery, “How would you like to have a top half?”

The hose tapped its foot for a second as if contemplating the proposal. It then responded by bending its knees then launching itself an inch into the air, making enthusiastic hops. Taking that response as a ‘yes’, James looked around for things to outfit the animated leg coverings. He dug into his mom’s closet and pulled out a few items that looked interesting. He held them up for the leggings to approve. They went through different dresses, skirts, chemises, halters and blouses, but James’ options weren’t to the animated clothing’s liking. Eventually, the pantyhose had enough of James’ taste and took matters into its own… well, feet. Ultimately it foot-picked a long sleeve white silk blouse and a muted, dark miniskirt. The hose laid the outfit on the bed.

“So, this is what you want?” James asked, just to be sure. The pantyhose tilted its hips forward and back up again. Taking that as an affirmative, James picked up the skirt and said, “Alright, then. Let’s get you dressed!”

The skirt slipped over the hips of the pantyhose with ease. It hugged the curved form of the pantyhose, becoming like a second skin. The panythose jutted out its newly covered backside and gave it a wiggle. James laughed. “That looks like it fits snug!” The hose agreed, giving a delighted shimmy of the hips.

Next, James tried to put the blouse on the lower body. It drooped and fell flat. James frowned, “I guess that doesn’t work..” He rubbed his chin to think, then pulled out the magic page he had read from earlier and studied it. It wasn’t in English, so he had no way of knowing if there was a way to add to an already animated piece of clothing. “Hmm… This part might not be so easy…” he admitted to the magical garment as he sat down on the side of the bed, lost in thought. If he were to cast the spell again, would it merge the top with the bottom, or would he be animating a completely separate entity? He had so many questions and only foreign scrawlings in front of him.

As the young man pondered the scroll, the pantyhose sat next to him, leaning over, in an attempt to read over his shoulder. Having no upper body, let alone eyes, the undergarment lay back on the bed and waited for its animator to come up with something. Coincidentally, the hose laid on the failed blouse. As it lay there, the threads of the blouse began to twitch. Slowly, but surely, they gravitated toward the pantyhose, fitting itself around the waist. Gradually, the blouse appeared to gain its own strength and began to wrap itself around the circumference of the pantyhose’s waist. The lower button fit itself through its corresponding buttonhole, then the button above it did the same. The blouse began to take the shape of a woman’s torso, tapering inward, then stretching out again as it reached the bosom. The chest was filled out, so much so that when the top buttons were fastened, they had to unfasten to let it breathe. Finally, the sleeves filled out with invisible arms that were held up as if the outfit was trying to look at itself.

The outfit turned to James, still in the middle of trying to decipher the magic page. The outfit tapped him on the shoulder.

“I still don’t have anything yet…” James muttered, before realizing that he was being tapped. He looked down at the pantyhose, then let his eyes travel up the legs, over the skirt and up to the voluptuously filled out blouse. He reeled back in surprise! “Ah! How did you?!”

The outfit stood up and stretched out its arms in a gesture of, “Tadaa!” Then spun around to give James the full view.

“Wow! Impressive!” James approved. “Maybe if you’re around other clothes long enough, they become a part of you?” he surmised.

The outfit shrugged. Then, it reached out to grab James’ cheeks, but it had no hands. It slackened its shoulders and looked at the empty space where hands should be. A thought occurred to the outfit, then it scurried over to a drawer and wrestled to get it open. James got up and helped. Inside the drawer were his mom’s delicates. He didn’t go through them thoroughly the first time since he didn’t think anything inside would be worth animating, but apparently the outfit thought there was. It rummaged its sleeve through the items, then pulled out a white laced glove.

“Oh!” James understood. He dug through the drawer and found the matching pair and laid them both on top of the cabinet. The outfit held its sleeves to the gloves and they watched as the gloves magically took shape as well. The fingers wiggled and closed in, then stretched out as if waking up for the first time. The outfit looked at its hands, then reached out to caress James’ face. James smiled. The outfit leaned in and hugged the young man, who took the embrace in stride. The body felt soft and comforting against his, while the arms were solid in their grasp and the gloved fingers were firm against his butt cheeks. Suddenly alarmed by the finger placement, James abruptly ended the hug.

“Alright, alright, now that you’re fully formed, what do you want to do?” he asked the animated object.

The body waved him to follow and James was led down to the kitchen. The clothes promptly put together a nice ham and cheese sandwich with a side of chips for him to enjoy. The outfit also poured him a glass of iced cola to wash it down before it went off on its own. James enjoyed the meal and washed up before looking for the magical clothing.

He found it upstairs in the bathroom. It had drawn a hot bath and beckoned James to enter. “Uh…” James sputtered. “Thanks, but I can take my own baths…”

The clothing crossed its arms and tapped its foot, reminiscent of James’ mother. The motions were too authentic for James to defy. “Alright, alright…” James moaned, not ready to get into it with his mother’s clothing. He cautiously stepped into the bathroom.

The clothes reached under his shirt and started pulling it up. “Hey!” James protested. “I can do this myself!”

The outfit did not relent, so James quickly stripped to get it over with faster. He swiftly stepped into the bath, thankful that the pool of water was obscured by bubbles. The clothing didn’t leave him to wash himself though. It picked up a sponge and began to bathe him.

James lay in the tub and let the animated clothing soak up the sponge and wring it over his body. He saw the gloves and sleeves of the blouse become thoroughly soaked. The clothing became slightly transparent but showed nothing underneath. The sponge then pressed against his skin as the outfit wiped him down. Its other gloved hand moved under the water to caress his inner thigh. James stiffened up. The hand continued to travel upwards.

How does James respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)