More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Whose story will we follow?

Jake Dagger (19, M)

Despite my name sounding like some 80s action hero's, I really didn't live up to it. You hear a name like 'Jake Dagger' and you imagine a big guy with broad shoulders, rippling muscles, rugged beard, and sunglasses who takes ass, kicks names, and eats liquefied steak for every meal.

No, I'm just a scrawny guy with short platinum blonde hair who's barely a couple inches over five feet tall. I'm told my big gray eyes make me look like a wounded bunny... I've been bullied or treated like a cute little brother my whole life!

Somehow, I thought it would be a brilliant idea that, the second I turned eighteen, I'd move out. But screw college in this economy, right? I'd be a to debt no matter my degree! So yeah, smart move: Find a little apartment, set it up as a gaming den, and become a professional streamer! And ya know what? It worked! A year and a half out of the house and I'm a popular streamer who makes just enough for rent, internet, groceries, and phone!

Yep, HiddenDagger, that's my gamer tag! We've got custom emotes, subscriber sound effects, I call my fans 'the Rogues Gallery,' and... Well, I'll be honest, I think the fact that I'm so small and cute is a big draw, especially since I have more female fans than most streamers. But I'm okay with that! I can make a living like this! If it means using my femmy little body to endear fans, more money for my livelihood, right? And it was going great!

At least, it was... so how did it end up like this?

"Now git!"

With a shriek, I felt a slap on my bare ass, stumbling forward out of my apartment complex's parking lot entrance and onto some sidewalk just outside. My bare feet stumbled on the pavement then with a loud "Oof!" I fell flat on my face. I winced as I felt my naked penis press against the ground, thanking whatever mercy that despite the late autumn there was no snow. My eyes tearing up, I pulled myself to my knees, face flushed, bare ass flashed at the apartment complex, and my penis dangling beneath me.

Jake

I held back tears, my face burning with shame as my completely bare naked body shivered in the autumn breeze. My only solace was that everyone who lived at this apartment complex was either home retired, at work, or in school. Still, the parking lot was in front of me and just to the right was a street that wasn't busy, but neither was it deserted aside from the dead of night... I'd be seen like this, naked and blushing, at any moment.

How did Jake end up like this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)