More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

How did Jake end up like this?

A charity stream gone wrong...

It seemed like a good idea at the time. A simple charity stream that my fans had recommended to me. For a 24-hour period, I'd stream whatever games I wanted, and for every new Subscriber I got, I'd donate $1 to the "LifeStreamer" charity. I wasn't the only streamer doing this, either. Quite a number were participating in this charity stream event. I'd just be one of many and while it'd leave me in the red a bit (I wasn't exactly rich in disposable income), the influx of new subscribers would make up for it and I'd have enough for rent by the end of the month.

Famous last words.

I don't know where they were coming from, but it was like I was raided, only with subscribers instead of viewers! My subscriber count well over doubled by the time the stream was over and my bank account was completely cleaned out and then some! I started looking into a possible loan or an extension on my rent this month, but the waiting period at the bank for a loan was too long and my landlord was having none of it! I pawned anything I could find for some extra cash to bring my bank account out of the negatives, including all my clothes except a single outfit! A week after my rent was due, my landlord stripped me naked as collateral and threw me out on the street!

Aside from my gaming rig, all the furniture came with the apartment, so it legally belonged to my landlord! He said he would send my gaming rig to me when I had a new permanent address, but... What was I supposed to do? I was totally naked! I couldn't very well walk into a convenience store, penis wagging in front of me, and ask for a job application! And my rig was locked up in my old apartment, so I couldn't stream to make money back! My bank account was barely into single digit after pawning as much as I could! I'd lost everything!

I sniffled, still kneeling on the sidewalk with my bare bottom in the air and penis and testicles dangling between my spread legs. I couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears came to my eyes. Naked, humiliated, scared, and alone, I let my next sob rack my scrawny nude body.

"Jake? Is that you?"

Who just found you? And how do they know your name?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)