More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Stagger Stagger

What has happened to his dick?

It's actually shrunk half an inch.

Adam let his jaw drop as he noticed the results of the previous day's pills.

His cock seemed even smaller than before, and as he stroked it to an erect state, he could visually confirm a minor but noticeable decrease in both size and thickness.

Furious, Adam stalked over to the pill case, snatching up the piece of paper provided as instructions.

It repeated the first instruction to take one capsule per day, then elaborated with further guidelines:

"Before beginning treatment, fast for eight hours. Failure to heed this warning may result in severe stomach pains."

"Avoid the consumption of more than one dose. Failure to heed this warning may result in side effects including partial reversal of intended effects."

"Avoid attempting to increase length of erection to more than double natural length. Failure to heed this warning may result in chemical dependence on product. If chemical dependence occurs, consume one half pill daily to mitigate symptoms."

Adam's face was pale as he read. Each of the instructions would have been of infinite value to him before today. He was also disheartened to realize the pills were not intended to get his dick any larger than twice its current length.

He skimmed through a few pages of medical-sounding babble.

Finally, at the end of the document, he found a set of addresses, and another note. "In case of any of the above difficulties, go to one of the above listed clinic locations with proof of purchase for personal treatment. Prompt treatment will obtain best results."

Does he head to the clinic or just go to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)