More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Who is there? Is it one of your friends, one of her friends, a random visitor...

It's Scott, your next door neighbor

"Hey....{Your_Name}....how's it going?" Scott, the next door neighbor says. He sounds nervous as hell. You see him behind Jane, his hands on her hips, and she's wearing an apron. It looks like from the amount of cleavage, that's all she's wearing.

Your cock pops free of your pants, given the view. Your sleepy brain is having difficulty deciphering the scene in front of you.

"And then I push my hips....mmmmmm....forward," Jane says, moaning as her hips move forward about 12 inches. She pops her lips as she moves, but at the end of the movement, you swear you hear another wet pop, but it must be your ears playing tricks on you. "And that's how that dance move ends," she adds. You think you remember that dance move...it's almost like samba dancing, but not quite.

"Hey Scott," you say, staring at Jane. She flashed you a wicked grin and then lifts the front of her robe. The dirty, flirty bitch isn't wearing anything under it at all! No surprise since what she was wearing is crumpled in the living room on the way to the kitchen. She bites her lip and throws you a smouldering look, her eyes raking down your body to your stiffening cock and blows you a kiss with blow-job lips and then starts pushing her tongue against the inside of her cheek.

"Just here for a cum....cup...of sweet...ener. Yeah, sugar, here for a little sugar," Scott stammers.

"John, you gonna put that stallion in the coral, or are you going to park it in my pussy?" Jane asks bluntly. The suddenness of it makes your dick throb all the way back to life and you look down.

"Oh, sorry," you respond and you stuff yourself back in your pants, looking down to make sure nothing gets caught int he zipper. Scott moves at the same time.

"So that cum of...cup of sugar," Scott says. Jane giggles and bobs around the kitchen, producing a cup measuring spoon and filling it with sugar. She hands it to the neighbor and says, "When you need more, you know where to find it. Just bring that thing back, and soon!"

Scott is blushing like a madman and his grin is lecherous as fuck, but who can blame him? Jane turns heads at the best of times, and right now she's wearing nothing but an apron and probably a pint of cum that's frosting her skin when the light hits it right. Hell, there's so much there's a fresh rivulet of it flowing down the back of her thighs now...

How long was Scott there? Why the Apron?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)