More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What is going on when you come to?

Voices in the kitchen

You awaken to laughter in the kitchen. You definitely hear your girlfriend's voice, but there is another voice there that you don't recognize, it's quiet, like its owner is trying to not be heard.

You look down and your crotch is an absolute mess. You are caked and pussy juice and cum; so much spunk that you briefly wonder how you managed to blow that much up into your slut girlfriend's pussy. If you had to guess it almost looked like there was a dozen loads that it's spilled out onto your cock and balls.

You quietly get up and just as you were about to try to tuck yourself back into your pants and zip your fly, you see the band t-shirt crumpled in a heap next to the dining room table. you immediately figure she must have just thrown it there after she got up; she always wakes up before you after sex and is always hungry.

As you're looking at the shirt you're just about ready to zip your fly as you walk into the kitchen, and you hear a voice that most definitely does not belong to your girlfriend.

"Holy hell!"

Who is there? Is it one of your friends, one of her friends, a random visitor...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)