More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

How long was Scott there? Why the Apron?

You ask some questions

With Scott gone, you pull your dick back out and Jane dutifully sinks to her knees. Scott isn't even completely out the front door before she's got your knob in her mouth, practically it down.

"What's with the apron?" you ask, stroking your hands through Jane's hair.

"Needed...something...to...whore....er...wear!" she says, in between the gluck-gluck noises her throat's making while she gags herself on your cock. You're nowhere near cumming, but this blowjob is fucking nice! She's practically jackhammering her face onto your shaft while your hands tighten in her hair.

"Mmm, fuck....you should wear it around the house more often," you groan. "I like you easy access."

"Yeah?" she chokes out? "Think....Scott....Liked....it to..."

"You bet he did...poor bastard couldn't even talk..."

Jane just moans against your cock. She grabs onto your hips with both hands and fucks herself harder against your cock.

"Did you see that cock he was sporting? Jesus, it had to be 12 inches long. I guess seeing you in just that apron and dancing really got him going!" you grunt as you start fucking back into your girlfriend's face.

"MMmm....fucks....dances...good....not...enough...time...to...finish...the dance....."

"Maybe you should invite him back over sometime then," you say, petting Jane's hair and then grabbing it tight. "Maybe you should dance with him until he can't dance anymore...."

Jane came. Without her pussy being touched, her whole body quivered and she moaned, holding onto your hips for dear life as she moaned and choked on your impaling rod. When she finally comes up for air she asks a question.

What does Jane ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)