More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DrunkPigeon DrunkPigeon

What do you write?

Intoxicated

You chuckle, and decide to humor yourself. You had planned earlier that you'd go out drinking, and coming up blank on what to write, you decide to write that. Taking a pen into your hand you write down 'Intoxicated' along the empty line below. You stare at the paper deadpan, expecting nothing more than a gust of wind to blow it back out the window it came in...

...Instead, however, you jump out of your seat as the paper spontaneously combusts. You turn away to grab a blanket and smother the fire, but by the time you look back, the flame (and the letter) are gone. You double-take, wondering if the paper truly did burst into flames, but upon inspecting the desk it once lay upon, you touch the surface to find its hot to the touch.

An uneasy feeling sets in your stomach; what did you just write on? Could the letter really be telling the truth? You laugh out loud, but solely as a way to cope with the mind-bending idea that the paper you just wrote on truly has such awesome power.

Maybe you should try it out and see if it's legit. Your local sports bar a couple blocks down the street would be a good place to test the waters, in fact, that's where you planned on going later today to grab a drink. Or you could visit that fancy nightclub that opened not to long ago. You're still doubtful, but curious. A voice in the back of your mind continues telling you to take your chances and test your new-found powers; and you want to listen to it.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)