More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BrightHeart BrightHeart

What do you tell her you want?

Into Bimbofication

You explain how you're into the whole bimbofication community and Bimbos in general, the extremely fit and fake look with large fake breasts and big lips. You also explain to her the mental side of being a bimbo, how they are seemingly more relaxed with absolutely no stress or worries, the only thing needing to be on their mind is looking good and pleasure. Albeit all at the cost of intelligence.

Carrie takes all that you explain in and simply nods, "Okay, sounds super fun and easy." She said already sounding a bit more bubbly and carefree. She then headed into the bedroom and began looking for the perfect outfit to start things off, Not finding anything super pink and bimbo-y she settled on a pair of super-short denim shorts, a black thong that poked out of the shorts and a black tube top. She also went into the bathroom to do her make-up in a slutty fashion.

Once that was all done, she headed back out to you before giving a twirl and bending over and giggling. "I know I've got a lot to do to be your perfect little bimbo, like going on a shopping and salon rip for better clothes and hair, booking a ton of cosmetic surgery procedures and getting a more bimbo personality. However, I'll let you pick what we do first."

What do you want to do first: shopping and makeover, cosmetic surgery, bimbo personality hypno?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)