More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

Inside a ball. (poop)

Actually reading my notes, I might have to explain this one entirely from the ground up.

Everybody in this reality lives in their own ball (except for a few who might share because of a co-dependency thing going on). This ball is somewhat like what you might call a Zorb ball where you step inside and roll around inside it. You spend all your time in this ball, rolling it around to go from place to place. You eat in it, sleep in it (there's a hammock you can hang from both ends), pee and poop in it. Basically, you do literally everything in it. While these balls look completely closed off to the outside world, there is some interesting technology to get things in (such as food and water) and out (such as your waste), as well as yourself if you need to for any reason.

You are only allowed to get out in case of emergency or to immediately get into someone else's. If you are getting out of your own to get into someone else's, it must be done away from anyone else, though you can be around people again when you are both securely in the same ball. You would generally only share a ball to have a cuddle, or a shag. You can do so in front of other people without raising an eyebrow.

Clothes aren't really a thing here either, unless you are really cold. And your ball is transparent so get used to being seen naked.

So, back to peeing and pooping. You basically can do it within your ball however you like, whenever or wherever you like- even in front of other people. almost nobody bothers holding anyway. To empty the waste out, you simply go to what they call a toilet, and let the machines extract your waste for you using technology. Oh and don't worry about slipping, the thing is designed for you to get the best grip.

If you are in anybody else's ball it's still ok to just pee and poop whenever, unless they tell you otherwise. Even if you pee on them, they aren't likely to mind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)