More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by google2020 google2020

How and where do they pee?

Inside Woman's Cunts (Hypermess, Maldom, poop.

In this reality women are the lowest common denominator. Men have no use for asses only for cumin out of them, as their big penises can expel both pee and poop.

Nudity is ok here, while it’s illegal for women to wear skirts and only wear slutty clothes that barely cover the skin, some men keep pants, while some keep their dicks out to make it easier on them when they need to use the bathroom.

Women have either their mouths used as bathrooms, as the males large cock is shoved into either one.

It’s also illegal for Women to use the restroom, and the only way they get rid of waste is have get let it out of their asses and into their modified pants, while regular pants have holes at the bottom and are locked on and leak pretty easily, these ones are locked onto the women’s legs and waist and has very absorbable fabric that keeps the piss stains and smell on the pants and keeps all her waste in there forever.

As The messes inside the pants, don’t cause any rashes.

Women can get very sexual aroused in this universe, and the sexual feelings just build up and can’t almost never be let out, because of a device that has been planted inside every woman’s cunt to prevent cum from leaking out, keep them sexually frustrated and let’s only a select amount be taken out like a water tab.

Comment and who comes and what happens in when someone new enters this universe.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)