More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What did she find?

Information on the N.A.K.E.D. Program

This chapter serves to talk about the inner workings of how the N.A.K.E.D. program works for the chapters written by (VTDestiny). It will serve to give some background to hopefully make the story a little easier to understand. I might add more things here if people express interest in knowing the answers to anything else about how the N.A.K.E.D. program works.

Lastly I welcome any other story writers to add their own chapter after this one clarifying how their version of the N.A.K.E.D. program works. I'm not too particularly picky about what use for rules as long as it follows chyoa's rules as well as the general idea of the story.

____________________

I'll handle this Q&A style just to make things easier.

Q: Why isn't there more backlash from people against the implementation of the N.A.K.E.D. program?

A: The story takes place in a future where crime as well as exhibitionism were at an all time high and people were enough for a solution that they were willing to accept anything that worked, and the N.A.K.E.D. program worked.

Q: How did the N.A.K.E.D. program get implemented?

A: While people were for a solution to the rise in college students and adult teenagers acting out, and the rise in exhibitionism, the government proposed the N.A.K.E.D. program. The moment word about this potential new program spread the adult children of parents and criminals started listening to authority essentially all the time and crime was at an all time low in a attempt to not get the program to pass. After seeing the effect the mere idea of the program had, people only wanted it implemented even more.

Q: Is the program only for criminals and exhibitionists?

A: No the program permits registration of anyone as punishment as long as they did something reasonably considered wrong. However people can end up in the program for any reason if either a parent or guardian requests it or if entered as a willing participant that didn't want willing participant written on their collar.

Q: What's the point of allowing exhibitionists to be in the program, how is it a punishment?

A: Everyone, even an exhibitionist, has a limit to what they're comfortable with. When it comes to exhibitionists being entered in the program it boils down to exposing them and forcing them to do things progressively more and more beyond what their comfortable with. As a result while they will get some arousal out of it, eventually they'll find themselves way in over their head and to experience extremely unpleasant experiences over and over and over again. Most exhibitionists understand this will happen and don't want to end up in the program because of this, however those that either don't understand this or simply don't care often end up in the program of their own free will and regret it.

Q: If exhibitionism was a problem why implement a program that makes everyone naked?

A: Truthfully, due to the issues cases of exhibitionism caused, people LOVE humiliating the ones in the program. They try to push them as far outside their comfort zone as humanly possible.

Q: With people walking around naked everywhere, and the public being able to do anything they want to them, isn't a huge issue?

A: Actually protection from is one of the few protections N.A.K.E.D. participants get, if anyone attempts such a thing they could end up in the program or even prison or even get the penalty depending on the victim's preference.

Q: Why are parents and the public so unsympathetic towards people in the program even if it's they're own child?

A: College students acting out, various minor crimes, 18 year old/19 year old teenage rebellion, exhibitionism, and things of the nature have been a serious issue. People aren't usually in the program if they did nothing wrong. As a result people LOVE to see N.A.K.E.D. participants getting their just desserts.

Q: Who handles upholding the rules and laws in regards to the N.A.K.E.D. program?

A: Every district with a police station not only has a police department but they also have a building known as the N.A.K.E.D. Program Department. This building is run entirely by volunteer N.A.K.E.D. participants or participants who finished their time in the program and decided they wanted to be in charge of it as well. Here they have special officers known as N.A.K.E.D. officers who not only uphold the N.A.K.E.D. program's laws, but are required to be naked (aside from a utility belt), handle the daily punishment of exhibitionists and people without a designated person in charge of them, and handle the clean up in the event that a person ended up in the program who didn't deserve it

Q: Why do some technologies exist that don't exist in the modern world, yet the story doesn't seem to take place that far in the future?

A: When the program was created they're were a lot of concerns in regards to a bunch of things, one of the main things people were concerned about was what would happen if someone ended up in the program by mistake. As a result of this the government worked tirelessly to develop methods of deleting digital evidence, human memory blocking, as well as other things.

________

For future reference Kids refers to the adult offspring of parents (in the main timeline they're an 18 year old in school and thus still live under their parents roof following their rules) saying "the parents' adults" sounds weird since regardless of age your still your parents kid or child.

Also... looking back this story needs an overhaul. It has themes I don't entirely agree with, and I get it's purely fiction but perhaps I'll do a 3rd rewrite.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)