More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheFastAndTheCurious TheFastAndTheCurious

How and where do they pee?

In trash bins

In this reality bathrooms still exist, but they only exist for hygienic purposes, focusing on showers and sinks. They also aren’t very common outside of someone’s house or apartment.

Here urine and fecal matter are treated like all other forms of waste, and people dispose of them like any other piece of trash. When convenient, they will pull their pants down, squat over the bin or basket, do their business, pull their pants up, and go about their day. This does limit the number of people that can go at once to what is usually one, two in case of emergencies, and this sometimes results in long bathroom lines in spaces where there is a disproportionately large amount of people.

People are generally desensitized to the sight, but for example a guy might still check out a girl's exposed butt or a girl might try to sneak a peak at a guy’s size while they relieve themselves. This desensitization extents to speech as well, opening up conversation about proper hygiene and health. Anyone in the room will be aware if you are having trouble, such as diarrhea or constipation, and not hesitate to show concern and maybe ask if you are okay.

It is still considered standard for a man to pee standing up, and it is unusual or lazy if he sits down. Although no toilets means no more toilet seats people are still expected to have good aim, probably more so, as others are more likely to know who is responsible and chastise them for it.

Your waste means your responsibility, and, although it is no longer taboo to urinate or defecate in front of others, you have to do it on a waste receptacle, or else it is the equivalent of littering. If caught doing this, some might chastise you, some will ignore you so as to not make a scene, and in most public areas you will be fined if you are caught. You are not allowed to pee in a directly in a sewer grate or fountain, even if it is "all pipes", or in a lake or pond.

Wastebaskets and trash cans are the same, although they now almost always slightly bigger to compensate for the extra mass and usually contain a water-resistant bag or lining. They are in all of the same places as before and are still regarded as private or public property. You can’t use a trash can that someone put on the curb for pickup, or a dumpster behind a building. You can use public trash cans in a mall, school, workplace, or community you belong at. If you don’t belong there and you ask to come in and use their trash can, they will act as they would if you were asking to use the bathroom. Some more prestigious establishments will say it is not available and some will be courteous if it is an emergency but say to make it quick, or a restaurant might say that you have to buy something first.

You wake up, who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)