More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PaperGold PaperGold

How and where do they pee?

In the most perverse place possible

... in as perverse and naughty a place as possible.

In this universe, pee is considered a fun fluid to play with, so it's become the norm to try and be as naughty as possible when it comes to pee. The more brazen and inventive the place, the more admiration the pisser gets! Of course, as long as you're being clever about it, people won't mind if you pee in or on what was considered inappropriate in your old universe.

This means that you must be displaying creativity somehow: if you're just pissing on someone, they may feel insulted - less because you're relieving yourself on them, and more because you'd be showing they're not worth the effort to try and come up with something smarter. But if you're pissing on them from the 3rd floor's window, or from a distance while arching over someone else that blocks your path, or while doing a headstand? Then it becomes A-ok, and the people involved won't mind getting caught in the splatter or getting a faceful of wee.

Of course, since this is a society thing, you can piss down the drain when you're in private, but a lack of stains in an otherwise messy appartement will be regarded as highly suspicious at best.

Alright, I guess you're ready to go. If I were you, I'd take those few last moments of dreamy respite to think about where I'm going to take my morning pee, since you're going to wake up in 3... 2... 1..."

So who are we, and where do we take our morning pee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)