More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Donaldtrump8k Donaldtrump8k

What's next?

In school

Cheryl was very popular, which means she has a lot of enemies.

She had just finished a chem test, which is not very important. She was walking down the hall when a girl jumped on her and tore off her shirt and bra, leaving her boobs bouncing around. Then, she tore off Cheryl’s pants and panties, leaving her ass and vagina in the open. She screamed, frantically whimpering as she covered her large breasts and slid her and down and cupped her shaven pussy. Her shriek had made lots of commotio, which led many people to her area. She screamed, and keeped circling around, trying to hide are thicc ass, but was just giving everyone a glimpse of it.

“Everybody go away!” She yelled, but nobody listened. She heard comments like “nice ass sweetheart”, or “ move your hands, your tits are huge”.

Remember when I said she had lots of ememies? Yeah, they all grabbed her and threw her outside

“You can’t leave me out here like this!” She squeaked. But nobody listened, she fell back and exposed her tits and pussy to everyone in Riverdale high. Everybody got a look at her large, firm, perky boobs and her tight, shaven, sexy vagina. All she could do was cry.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)