More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

In beds

"... In beds

That means whenever you have to pee, the done thing is to find the nearest bed, and wet it. literally let your pee soak up into the mattress.

Are there beds in public? Yes, in fact going to the bedroom is the new going to the bathroom. "Bedrooms" will be about as distributed as "Bathrooms" in your old reality. If you need to pee, you are expected to go to either your own bedroom, or a public one. The public ones are segregated by gender and separated into stalls. Once you are in the stall, or your room, you are to strip completely, get under the duvet and pee. You then, get up get dressed, and leave. Don't worry if you are still a little damp, that's normal. If you are worried about the extra time it will take to undress, don't worry, all your clothes are one piece in order to facilitate quick removal.

As for pooping, that will be done in the "en-suite", which in public bedrooms would be a separate stall for pooping only.

The ease of removal is a good thing as well, as there are a few more situations where you'd really need to remove your clothing in a hurry, certainly situations that would be bizarre in your old world, but normal here. I'm gonna let you figure that one out though."

Who are you, and what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)