More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

In a portable container, anywhere (poop) (public)

... In a portable container, anywhere- even in full view of the public. They also poop there as well.

Basically, whenever you need to go, you grab your container from out of your bag, open it, lower your underpants and trousers, and put the container between your legs, remain standing and just go. The opening should be wide enough to catch both your pee and your poop at the same time. Once you are done, simply grab some tissues, wipe, dispose of those in the container, close the container up again, then redress.

You are technically allowed to do this anywhere, you'll probably want to be considerate enough to make sure you aren't too close to people eating first. As a general rule, don't do this in a room where people gather to eat, like a restaurant, or dining room. And try and make sure you aren't doing it within about ten paces of somebody who is eating out and about. Also, don't stand in the way of anybody.

Of course, you might want some privacy. Tough luck. People will think you are a weirdo if you try to find somewhere private to do your business. If you go in an alley, that might be seen as dangerous.

Now you might be wondering "What if I try to go, but can't go." While it might be odd if you keep doing so, it's not like failing to go is unheard of. To be fair though, in this reality, most people would rarely bat an eyelid if you lowered your underpants and trousers without any intention of using your portable toilet, so long as you didn't try to walk or sit down without redressing. It's also worth noting that you can't actually take off your trousers in public, but merely lower them to your ankles. The obvious exception is changing rooms, and those aren't gender segregated though, so you might have to get used to that.

Now you may be wondering, where do I dispose of the contents of the container? The answer is, that about 1 in 10 roads has building marked as a biological waste processing facility, where you can dispose of the contents of said container, as well as other organic matter, such as banana peel. You shouldn't need to empty it more than once a day.

Anyway, you are about to wake up. To confirm this dream was real, you should see your container in your bedroom. You should be able to figure out what it is.

Who are you and what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)