More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadondrake Shadondrake

What's next?

Identity Loading(Eventual Mind Control)

This is a weird power concept. TL:DR is that it acts like a combination/mixture of Rouge's and Mystiques powers. Though it might not knock out the target when used and/or is voluntary.

When the person with this power touches someone they can download aspects of the person, these include powers and memories, but it will always include the targets body be downloaded.

Depending on the users capacity and targets total powers/abilities, it might take a prolonged touch or multiple brief grazes, when it activates it might feel like a slight static shock to the target.

When a target is selected, their Identities can be downloaded, this does not mean the person swap bodies, rather a 'copy' gets made in the users mind/power. The user then can upload the identity in place of their own, storing away their original identity for later.

While assuming an Identity clothing might change, and machines might not be able to detect the user in not who they are impersonating unless designed to detect this specific power(if possible). It might also be difficult for people to recognize the imposter depending on how much was downloaded. Even powers may be fooled, allowing the imposter close or even using powers on them/their owner.

It is very difficult for the user to lose themselves as the Identity loaded is like a costume worn over themselves.

The user of this power might also upload parts of different identities to amplify or combine skills or powers.

The user might also have a limit on how much they can download, meaning only a handful of identities to play with. Or maybe they can upload certain an identity to other people, overriding their original identity, though that would not erase the persons previous Identity from existence.

Who has this weird (yet strong) power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)