More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who finds the notebook?

Ian Brooks (Nerd)31 work at apple

Ian was always the young man that work at a apple computer company as he is the one that owns the company. The problem with that is, is that even if he's encharge of the company, he would always have a problem getting woman as he spent most of the time talking to woman after woman as he know it's way better than being an Incel creep with no woman.

When it comes to his company Apple, the company is doing good as business there has been booming when it comes to sales. His buddy Eric has always pushed him to get a woman, even set him up with a woman and fine ones at that too, every time they go out to a pulp, mall, gym and club as his friend Eric has dated women already as he has a girl name Karen. However, Ian on the other hand even through he is encharge of the Apple company, he had a crush on a beautiful girl name Asher who works at that same company, as she is the most beautiful girl at that company. Then as Ian would ask Asher out she would always say, "you are cute Ian, but it's not happening sorry nerd boy" as she would constantly turn him down.

One evening after work, Ian then when to his old Buick regal GS. Ian as he approached his car, a book fell from the sky has he picked it up as he read the instructions. He the saw in the book and quote, "whatever you right in this book will come to reality." Then as Ian read that, he then started to right.

What does Ian write about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)