More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

What do you tell her you want?

I want you to be used by other men

Even though she told you she would agree to anything, it was naturally still difficult to work up the courage to admit what you truly wanted. Looking into the face of the girl you loved and saying you wanted her to be with another man, it couldn't have been what she'd expect to hear. After a massive gulp and a long sigh, you take the leap.

"I want you to be used by other men," you finally say. Time seemed frozen as you waited for her reaction, mentally preparing yourself for the worst. For Carrie to call you a weirdo, ask why you could possibly want that. Why you'd ever let another man be with your woman.

Instead of being confused or upset though, a smile crept across her face.

"I am sooooo fuckin down for that," she said, and you could barely believe your ears.

"I mean I love fucking you and I love your cock, you're the biggest and best I've had and nobody can compete with you babe, but it would be so hot to fuck someone new with you knowing all about it!"

Carrie looked so sweet and innocent, and when she had her body covered and was dressed modestly you'd think she was the most pure woman you'd ever seen. Who knew such a voracious perverted woman she truly was under the surface.

"Fuck I love you so much babe," you blurted out, delighted at how accepting she was being. She said it back and her naked body inched just a little closer, kissing you for a few seconds before pulling back.

"Ohhh this is exciting!" Carrie said, bouncing up and down on the bed. She looked like an eager kid on Christmas morning, anxious to tear into their presents.

"Who do you want me to get fucked by first?"

You didn't think she'd ever actually agree to this, so your brain began to overload with possibilities.

You were sure she had yoga students who lusted after her, or fellow teachers. You'd caught a few friends of yours checking her out on more than one occasion. Your roommate has made no effort to hide his intense affection for her. You could introduce Carrie to your family, there's no doubt that your younger brother or your father would jump at the chance to pound your girlfriend's tight snatch. Hell, you could give your grandfather an amazing thrill! Carrie probably had a few exes who would love it, or friends who could be easily convinced. How far could you push things, would Carrie be willing to fuck her own family members? Complete strangers? Assholes she positively despises? The possibilities were endless!

(If you like what I've written here, please consider donating at http://ko-fi.com/masterfulmastus).

Who did you have in mind first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)