More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by acepmn acepmn

How do you want to experiment with Anna ? Do you want that at all ?

I refused to play her game of dress up - Submission path

"I don't want to." I answered. I didn't know if this was a trick or sincere, or something to laugh at me, so I couldn't let myself enjoy that, even though I honestly wanted to do it.

"Oh no ? Well I don't think you have a choice, sis. Seeing all the things that you do when you're alone, I don't think you'd want mom and dad to find out right ?"

I blushed. Was she blackmailing me ?

"So instead of giving you the pleasure of dressing up with a cool girl like me, you're going to help me in the shower. Or I'll make sure that every one in the family, the neighbourhood, and at your school knows you're a crossdressing slut."

The shower ? I realized I didn't have a choice, but I didn't know what kind of help she would want. Juding from her tone, I wouldn't be enjoying it. But I just followed her to the bathroom, drenched in fear. She closed the door behind me and ordered me to get naked. I did as she asked, removed my shirt, then unbutonned my jeans, let them fall off, and Anna let out a noise of contempt when she saw the girly panties I was wearing under. Nowadays, when I get undressed, you can see the tan marks of a bra and thong on my butt. She likes that about my body.
When I tried taking off my panties, Anna stopped me.

"Not like that. When you take them off, you bend at the waist - not at the knee - so that you show off your cute little ass perfectly."

I did as she told, and I admit that I felt sexy. It was the kind of moves that I had already tested in front of my webcam, just to see how fuckable I looked when I moved. I didn't know why, but I kinda wanted to impress my big sister with my butt technique, so I made use of those long nights of practice when I was dancing, twerking, and stripping in front of the camera. I moved my hips in the sexiest way I could while slowly sliding off my panties.

"There's a good girl. Now show me everything. Bend over the sink and show me your pussy, bitch."

I was starting to feel abused. But I also felt my penis hardening. I went by the sink, put my hands on it and poked out my butt like a whore who's waiting for a man to take her. Again, I was feeling horny. She told me to spread them so I did.

"I must admit you have a pretty pussy... Selina."

I blushed again. That was the name I used on my blog. How did she find out ? She knew everything I was doing for months, then. I heard the noise of her phone's camera. I didn't move. She ordered me to close my legs and hide my balls from her view, so I would look like a girl. She took pictures again, then asked me to close my eyes for a minute. When I turned around, she was naked, facing the other way. Her butt was so beautiful I automatically put a hand on my cock to stroke it.

"Hey, I didn't tell you to masturbate, bitch! If you touch it again, I'll start by sending one of those pictures on your blog so your followers know your face. By the way, I changed your password. I guess your kinks are gonna have to pass through me before you post them, now."

Her body was beautiful, and I wanted to jerk off to her so bad. I think my feeling was growing with her dominance over me. She was hiding her breasts with her arms. She made me start the shower, then she went in, turning her back on me.

"Now you're going to wash my back. And if I sense anything anormal, I'll make you regret it."

I had . Any pleasure I could feel was forbidden. So I just went to my task and washed Anna's back. Then she made blindfold myself and sit down while she finished by herself. When she got out of the shower, I was still hard. The situation was so hot I couldn't help it.

"Ok I think you need more discipline. Lie down on the floor and spread your legs up for me. Show me everything. Good. That will make a very good picture. I'm gonna take another one without your face, I'm feeling kind this evening. And I'm going to post it on your blog right away, with a caption saying you found the Mistress you've always been looking for."

Anna wasn't done with me that night...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)