More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manmanzane manmanzane

What happens in the house?

I have important business to attend to

"I would love to go inside the house but I have something that I must do." I told my family. My parents gave me a quizzical look until they watch my eyes dart towards someone's house. That signal told them everything they need to know. They watched as I walked away from them towards Sarah's house. I came back to my hometown and I need to get this over with. No need to drag things out any longer.

I walked up to the door and knocked three times. There was a noise coming from the inside and the door finally opened. I came face to face with Sarah's mom. When she recognized who I was, her eyes grew wide and I thought she was going to faint. She slowly held out her hand and rubbed my cheek.

"You're back..." she softly said. I just nodded and a bit uncomfortable. Eventually, she stepped aside. She seem to sense what I am here for. I walked past her and up to Sarah's room. The door was closed and there was music playing inside. I counted to ten and knocked on Sarah's door.

"Coming!" said the melodic voice. The door opened and she almost crashed right into me. She stopped immediately when she saw my face. She has grown more beautiful during my time away. Her hazel colored hair grew down to the middle of her back and her skin is more tone. She is still using that perfume which I have grown to adore when I was with her in high school.

"Jake?" she asked. Tears threatened to fall down her green eyes as she crept towards me. I just nodded to her.

"Hey Sarah. Long time, no see." Sarah let out a small smile at my comment and just nodded her head. Overcome with emotions, she put her hand at the back of my head and pulled it towards her. Our foreheads touched together and we stared into each other's eyes. Making the first move, I pressed my lips against her soft lips. I felt elated when she responded to it by pulling me closer to her warm body.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as we kissed with three years of want. Waves of pleasure washed throughout my body, sending tingling sensations everywhere. Hopefully, I was having the same effect on her too. Sarah let out a soft moan and I knew I am doing the correct thing. No word can describe our kiss except for passionate or steaming. I finally pulled back, breathing heavily. Sarah had a deep blush on her face and she gave me a huge smile, showing off her perfect teeth.

"I missed you." she told me.

"Me too. Sorry for leaving you." I replied. She just waved it off and was about to respond but someone else beat her to it.

"Mommy, who is that?"

I looked behind Sarah and saw a little girl standing there, watching Sarah and I.

Who is this child? Who should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)