More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by acepmn acepmn

How do you want to experiment with Anna ? Do you want that at all ?

I gladly accepted - Complicity path

"Oh my god, yes, I'd love it, Anna ! I wish I could have been doing that with you the whole time !"

She smiled at me with contempt. She was clearly happy and sincere. But it didn't mean she was going to go easy on me. I added :
"You know, I actually have been using a nickname for myself when I'm... wearing girl's clothes."
"I know" she cut me. "I've been reading your blog, Selina. And I think you're very pretty and just slutty enough to tease people on the internet. But I'm your big sister. I want to look at you with my eyes, and I want to help you get better at it."

I was so glad of the way things were turning out. A boner was starting to reveal itself through my pants. Anna asked me to remove those and show her my nudity. I took off my shirt first, then my jeans, and Anna let out a noise of contempt when she saw the girly panties I was wearing under. Nowadays, when I get undressed, you can see the tan marks of a bra and thong on my butt. She likes that about my body.
When I took off my panties, I admit that I was feeling sexy just by the way she was looking at me. I kinda wanted to impress her with my butt technique, so I made use of those long nights of practice when I was dancing, twerking, and stripping in front of the camera. I moved my hips in the sexiest way I could while slowly sliding off my panties, just to see how fuckable Anna would think I looked.

"You're really good at this, Selina. You have the sexy body of a young girl, except for the raging hard-on. I love your cute little butt. You wanna see mine ?"

Without letting me answer, she stood up and slid off her skirt down to her ankles, letting me see she wasn't wearing any panties. She turned around, showing me her perfect butt cheeks. My cock was moving on its own, shaking by spasms. She noticed it, of course, but didn't say a word about it.

She started to look through my secret wardrobe and selected a few outfit she wanted to see me wearing. We played the dressup game for at least an hour. It was very pleasant and funny because we were joking about it, and she was taking pictures of me doing sexy and/or silly poses. Such a turn on! Especially because Anna didn't put on anymore clothes. She just kept the same top, without anything covering her crotch. I tried not staring at it, but her perfect epilation wasn't helping. But she really was kind and comprehensive with everything I was doing. I felt so relieved she accepted me that way.

At some point, she asked me to dance and strip for her. I liked the idea. Dancing sexy for my beautiful sister. After all, I had been doing just that with a webcam. I put on some music and starting moving my hips, slowly at first, trying to find my rythm. I was feeling horny so I moved next to the mirror on my wardrobe, and grinded my butt on it while sliding my hands all over my body. I slowly undid my bra and threw it on the bed, next to Anna. Fondling my breasts, I started breathing loudly. It didn't take long before I turned around to face the mirror, sliding my hand up and down my crotch, through my black laced panties. My boner was raging. My hand was sliding from my anus to my penis, and I ended up dropping the panties.

I was moaning. I felt like a real woman caressing herself. Closed eyes, my hips moving in a wave. When I opened my eyes, I saw Anna was stroking her boobs inside her sweater.

"Now that you're naked, why don't you sit down with me ?" she asked in a smile.

I sat on the bed next to her. I didn't know what she had in mind. I didn't know what I wanted. She interrupted my train of insane thoughts.

"I always wanted to masturbate with a friend. But the girls I know wouldn't want that. So I'm glad I found you, sis'. You'll be my secret kink friend."

One of her hands slid down from her breast, and went between her legs. She started rubbing her pussy slowly, and with a look down, she invited me to follow her lead. I started stroking my cock with the same rythm. We were staring at each other's eyes, and breathing faster with every second. My leg was touching hers. We starting rubbing them together as well. Our hands were going faster and faster. She slid two fingers inside herself and let out a little moaning. So I took a finger of mine and put it up in my ass. I let out the same sound. We were slowly sliding down the wall, to the point where we were more lying than sitting. Our heads were touching, our faces so close to each other's.

Now we were moaning loud, our wet fingers repeatedly going in and out, and my other hand still stroking my cock. Faster and faster. Her nose was touching mine. I saw her eyes roll back. The idea sent me over the edge.
We both moaned loudly our pleasure while coming together. My semen spread out everywhere, on me, on the bed, on Anna's legs and belly. I kept stroking myself to get it all out, while her head was resting on my shoulder.

"Oh my god, Selina, it felt so good!" she let out, breathless. "I want to do this again. Can you give me my skirt, please?"

I handed it to her without realizing there was a spurt of cum on it. She showed it to me, looked at it for a second. I think I heard her say a little "okay" before bringing it to her mouth and lick off my cum. I could hardly believe she just did that. But at the time, it felt like a necessity to put her skirt back on. But before doing so, she took a finger to clean up all the semen on her belly and legs, before putting it in my mouth. I licked her hand with pleasure, and sucked on her finger even after taking it all up.

Then, she quickly got dressed up again, gave me a kiss on the cheek, saying we would do that again soon, and left to her room. I was exhausted.

During the following week...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)