More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marshall626 marshall626

What do you tell her you want?

I Want A Harem

Hello, recently someone decided that they would like to take over from where I stopped writing, I am not coming back but hopefully, you will enjoy what they plan to write. I have however completely rewritten the three chapters I had already published as I felt that my writing skills have improved and decided that since someone has decided to take up this storyline that it would be good to give the writing a revamp. Please enjoy and I wish Lilmessedup luck with the continuation

She continues bobbing her head up and down on your cock and you’re still dumbfounded by what she’s saying, “I… uh… can’t think straight right now, you’re a little too distracting,” you moaned.

Carrie moved back completely breaking contact from you, “So you want me to stop?” She asked.

“NO!” You all but shouted, “God no, you’re just so good at this, the other thing can wait.”

Carrie let out a giggle and gladly dove back onto your cock devouring it easily and expertly pleasuring your entire shaft. You couldn’t hold back the moans and groans that involuntarily left your lips. She maintained eye contact with you the entire time and even though her mouth was tightly sealed around your dick you could see the slight smile she had. Soon enough your orgasm was drawing near. She pulled your cock out of her mouth but rested the tip on her tongue. Using her hand, she continued to jerk you off as she used her extremely talented tongue to rub and play with the underside of your cock.

“Cum for me baby, I want a nice big load I can savour and swallow down,” She coaxed. She soon got her wish as you began shooting your load onto her tongue and creating a nice thick pool in the back of her mouth. She sucked and licked your cock clean as you fell back onto the bed.

She quickly came up to lay next to you her cheeks puffed up as she began to slosh your cum around with a pleasured expression. She looked up at the ceiling before loudly gulping down once, twice then a final time before she let out a content sigh, “you taste delicious, if it was possible for me to live off of just your cum I would do so gladly,” She beamed, “Okay now that you have your post cum clarity what do you want? You name it and I’ll do it or help you do it.”

She jumped up and straddled you then leaned over placing each hand each side of your head and looked directly into your eyes, “It doesn’t matter how depraved or disgusting you might think it is. There is literally nothing you can say you want to do that I won’t agree too. I’ve dated tons of people as we both know, I’ve been to orgies and done all kinds of kinky weird things but... with all of those people, I had a limit and always established a safe word before getting into anything physical.

“The moment I met you there was something, I don’t know what it was but it’s like I’d been put under a spell. I was drawn to you and all I know is that I feel I can trust you with anything so I never told you my safe word and I made you a promise that you could do anything with me. Now I want you to take a minute to think and tell me something you want, something you expect I’d refuse to do and I promise that I will definitely do it,” She smiled before rolling off of you.

You continued to look up at the space where Carrie used to be as you thought, “Carrie I love you and I wouldn’t want to say or do anything that might hurt our relationship.”

Carrie groaned, “COME ON!” She leaned up looking at you again, “I’ll do L-I-T-ERALLY A-N-YTHING! Want me to get rid of all of the contraceptives in the house and replace my pills with fertility pills so you can use me as a brood? Impregnate me over and over and over? Watch my stomach as it inflates every ten months? What about turning me into your personal and loyal ? Willing to do anything my master orders me? How about going and having my arms and legs amputated so that you use me as a living fleshlight? Or maybe you have a fetish? I’d willingly become your lifeless fuck toy corpse, and I don’t mean roleplay I mean I will become a literal corpse for you to fuck and fill with cum until you no longer want to look at my rotting body. Tell me anything that you might even be remotely interested in!” she all but yelled.

You were getting a little annoyed at the insistence and decided to say something you knew she would say no to, “FINE!” You yelled back, “I want a harem, and I want your best friends to be the first. Every. Last. One of them, I bet you didn’t expect me to say that, did you? Now, how willing are you to do anything?”

Her face dropped a little and she looked up at the ceiling not saying a word.

“See, I told you, I knew you didn’t mean ‘anything’ when you said it. You wouldn’t involve them in anything I said.” You huffed in triumph. She laid still not saying a word, and her brow was furrowed, you reached over and kissed her shoulder, “I know how much you love me, and I love you more than anything too. We don’t have to do anything I’m perfectly happy with you as we are.”

“What?” Carrie looked at you in confusion before shaking her head, “Oh no, I was just thinking of how to do it. I know it’s not going to be easy well everyone but Kate, she is literally the reason the others don’t know about you yet. As soon as I tell them she’s gonna be all over you, she probably already has a plan lined up for how she’s gonna seduce my next boyfriend.”

Lucy is going to be a little harder since she’s extremely happily married to her high school sweetheart, I think I might know how a way I can break them up thought.”

Corey is probably going to be the biggest problem though, not only does she brag about never sleeping with a guy but she’s never had anything inside of her pussy meaning she’s still a virgin when it comes to vaginal… This is going to be fun!” Carrie all but giggled in delight thinking about what she was going to do.

You couldn’t believe it she said yes? Was it a joke? Well, only one way to find out... push your luck, “You are forgetting something, aren’t you?”

What is she forgetting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)