More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Whose tale will you follow in this, the new age of sexual adventurousness?

Hyte Blackleather, a bookish jailer who is prone to bullying

Hyte Blackleather sighs as she finishes putting her files back on the shelf.

The young, frail, pale elf had spent all morning (at least she thinks it's morning. It's hard to tell when you spend as much time in the dungeon as she does) getting everything back in order after the latest spill.

This was the girl's second week on the job. She had just moved to Merridan recently and had been oh-so-thrilled to find work so easily, and within the field she had gotten her degree in, no less!

Hyte is a professional jailer, relatively fresh out of jail school (this was only her second REAL job). Well, they had called it "The University of Criminomony and Correctionalistic Studies & Practices", but that was a mouthful to say, and even the professors at her for-profit, unaccredited school (now under pending royal investigation for fraud, not that Hyte knew that) had just called it by the shorter name.

Hyte had always been more bookish than brawny, even by elf standards. She was a smart girl. Gullible, but smart (I mean, she had signed an agreement on some very predatory student loans to pay for her education).

Her mind was like a sponge, soaking up everything it could, and she was an avid reader of anything she could get her cute little hands on. While all the other elves had been learning how to use a bow, or sneak through the forest undetected, she had stayed home in her parent's tree house learning about the outside world.

Of course, as a result of that, it meant she had always struggled to make friends growing up, and had lagged behind in many of the skills and cultural traditions normally associated with her people.

Hyte frowns. Why was she thinking about all those bad memories?

She is in a new town. This is a fresh start. Things are going to be different this time! N-nothing like her last job...

"Hey." Says a familiar feminine voice.

"EEEEEEEK!" Hyte squeaks in terror as she practically jumps out of her clothes, knocking over many of the files she had just meticulously organized.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," says the woman, the concern in her voice.

The elf turns around, breathing heavily and trembling like a frightened little bunny rabbit.

Standing in front of her was Dyna Montague, Knight Captain and her new boss.

"You got a new prisoner," Dyna says.

"Oh," Hyte says as she wipes the sweat from her brow. "Um... where is he?"

"She's in the other room getting searched." Dyna says as she looks at the poor elf girl, in obvious concern.

Dyna had personally hired the young (by elf standards) girl after a mere three minute interview. Dyna had repeatedly insisted her decision had been based entirely on Hyte's 'impressive' credentials, but a few of her fellow knights think she may have had ulterior motives...

"Are you sure you're up to this?" Dyna asks as she leans in very close to Hyte. The curvy shortstack is close enough to smell the lovely lingering odor of the cherry blossom-scented shampoo the elf uses. "We can always find you another position in the order. It's not a problem."

"I'm fine," the elf snappishly replies, as her body goes rigid and her cheeks puff out in what's meant to be a scowl, but instead makes her look adorably chubby cheeked. "I can do my job."

"O-of course!" Dyna says as she fights to instinctively avoid going 'daawwwwwww!' as she looks at the pouty elf. "I'll leave you to it then."

The short, curvy woman sways her hips seductively (not intentionally, that's just how she usually walks, honest!) as she turns around and opens the door.

"Bring her in!" Dyna says as she looks over her shoulder at Hyte one last time, a look of concern on her face, before leaving.

Hyte sits down at her desk, and fiddles with paper work, trying to look imposing and scary (just like she learned in school!) as the prison guard escorts the prisoner in.

"You may go," Hyte says, trying to sound intimidating as the guard shrugs and walks back into the other room.

"Now then," the elf says as she picks up a pen and grabs a fresh 'new prisoner' form. "What is your na-"

The elf drops her pen and gasps as she looks up at the prisoner.

Oh no! Why did it have to be her!?

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)