More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Who is it?

A grim spectre from her past

Hyte looks up and freezes in fear.

Standing in front of her, at a towering 4' 5", was a shrimpy little dark elf (they preferred 'drow') woman the poor jailer had hoped to never see again.

Sz'Ilveeuhhhh S'Paaanggzzzk was her name (although the humans always butchered her name as Silvia Spanks). She was dressed in the stripped outfit of a convict (complete with a cute little matching pillbox hat!), a generally unflattering ensemble that did little to cover up the so-called deficiencies of the dark elf's body.

Silvia was very petite. She had a slender frame with narrow shoulders and tiny breasts, that looked even more comical in the baggy prison shirt she was wearing.

But while poor Silvia had little up top, she had been graced (or cursed, depending on who you ask) with one very impressive asset, something even Hyte had to admit she was jealous of: a very shapely butt (some might even call it a dungeon booty). Currently that fine behind was straining against the oppressive fabric of her stripey pants, yearning to burst free (not unlike Silvia herself).

"Hello, Silvia," Hyte growls through clenched teeth.

The little drow brushes the shoulder-length silver hair out of her face and smiles.

"Well, if it isn't miss Height," the drow smugly declares as she picks up Hyte's coffee mug from the desk and starts sipping from it.

"That's High-Tee," the pale elf angrily corrects as her cheeks grow red with anger.

"I'm surprised to see you here," Silvia says with just a hint of smarm in her voice. "I mean, working in a human prison? Last I heard you were working at Maple Leaf Penitentiary out in Oakwood..."

The little drow calmly sets Hyte's now-empty mug back down and starts rifling through the jailor's sack lunch.

"I hope nothing... untoward happened?" Silvia asks as she immediately goes for the cookie Hyte packed this morning and takes a big bite out of it.

"You know exactly what happened," Hyte says, her cheeks burning a little redder now... and not from anger. "Hey! Give that back!" The elf says in a surprisingly whiney voice as she struggles, and fails, to rescue her chocolate chip cookie from the evil clutches of her captive.

Can poor Hyte re-establish her dominance? Will she be able to rescue the rest of her lunch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)