More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What next

Humiliation

Lori stands in front of the camera, she is beyond humiliated she can only think of the millions of perverted viewers currently tuned in on her embarrassment.

Lori spins around and sees the executives laughing holding her dress.

Lori:What…Why did you do that.

Exec#1:because think of promotional value of having a beautiful sexy woman like yourself in our store. NAKED.

Exec#2:The only problem is your not fully naked are you. (he stares at her panties)

Lori:No No. I’m not doing that I won’t let you.

Lori moved one of her arms down to firmly grip her panties. Her breasts we’re almost completely revealed and her nipples were barely covered.

The executive dove at her, grabbed both her arms and held her still. The second executive walked towards her and pulled down her panties.

Lori:AAAH NO NO PLEASE STOP

Lori’s face was red as a tomato and she was incredibly humiliated as the second executive brought the phone that was live streaming and pointed it at her vagina.

The only thought in lori’s head was wishing she shaved her pussy. In its current state is was covered in a fuzzy and soft layer of pupic hair.

Exec#1:Well at least we know she’s a natural blonde

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)