More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

What is Lapis doing before she’s stripped bare?

Humiliating hapless humans on the beach.

Lapis Lazuli gazed over the lush, oceanic scenery before her with a satisfied smile. The completely cerulean girl came down to this beach often because she loved the cool and comfortable seaside zephyrs, showing off her shapely body in provocative swimwear, the savory aromas of the boardwalk, and mercilessly tormenting the beachgoers with her hydrokenesis.

With her immense power and lack of anything resembling a conscience, Lapis Lazuli could peep all the tits, ass, pussies, and dicks her heart desired… so she did. Almost daily. I mean, she lived on a beach where people lost their bathing suits all the time regardless of her perverse pranks— what reason was there not to appreciate the human form in all its nude glory?

The attention Lapis received in return was awesome too, because when beachgoers weren’t laughing at the hapless saps she loved to humiliate, they’d turn their attention to the sultry blue girl instead. With a revealing thong bikini wedging deep between her round buns, and a very sheer sarong made of water leaving little to the imagination, the blue gem turned nearly as many heads as the victims of her ‘hilarious’ pranks.

Even now she was doubled over in hysterics, pointing and laughing at a red-faced woman who—through no fault of Ms.Lazuli’s—was desperately scrounging through the water for her missing bikini top while her C-cup tits bounced around like jello. Blonde, blushing, and a little on the thiccer side, this girl was a total knockout, and Lapis decided she had to see more— had to watch this hot chick’s adorable cheeks burn crimson.

What fate does that poor girl in the water suffer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)