More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AGreaterCreator AGreaterCreator

Why is Penny naked?

Howard's Mind Control Machine

Sheldon, Raj, and Leonard were so excited this science convention was gonna be great. Amy was already packed and seen as Penny had no interest in it Bernadette was going in her place. After Penny waved them off she headed back upstairs a whole weekend to herself. Tonight was gonna be a night out with the girls then a fun weekend. As she was deciding what to wear there was a knock

Frustrated she answered the door and was not surprised to see Howard.

"what do you want Sleezeoid?" she asked.

"Dropping of a machine for Sheldon but I missed them, can I leave it here?"

"Fine what ever."

She let him in, and he put it on the coffee table, as he put it down he switched it on. He really hoped this machine works. It had taken him 3 years to build it. It put women into a deep sleep. Under which they would be very suggestible any command they are given while they are under, sticks when they wake up they will be compelled to obey, They won't wake up until after the machine is turned off. OK I will leave you too it. As he left he took her spare key.

He decided to go for lunch It would take about two hours for the effects to work.

When Howard came back to her appartment he knocked, no answer.

He used the key to open the door and went in. He couldn't believe it Penny was passed out in just her underwear.

"Jackpot"

He closed and locked the door then approached the sofa and decided to try it.

"Lift your right hand"

still asleep Penny lifted her right hand

"I'm a genius"

He quickly stripped and approached Penny

He took her right hand and placed it on his cock.

"Masturbate me"

She closed her fist around it and began gently pumping back and forth.

"Oh sweet Jesus" he groaned as he soft hand excited him more than he could imagine he came almost instantly.

"oops" was all he could manage

He decided to have a drink. He wasn't finished yet.

After 10 minutes he was ready again, he stood in front of her.

"Penny take off your bra"

she sat forward and peeled off her bra revealing her glorious breasts Howard clumsily groped at them they were so firm so soft and smooth.

"Suck my dick" he commanded

She leaned forward and took him in her mouth as she began to suck on his cock. He was in heaven he thrust back and forward, matching her motion.

He needed her awake so he leaned in.

"Penny, you will be so glad i'm here. You want to please me. Make me happy. I am your master you are mine to control"

He turned the machine off then still naked he sat down

After a few minutes she woke and saw Howard her eyes lit up and she smiled "hey Master"

"Take your panties off"

"OK" she stood up and pulled them off "what ever makes my master happy"

"Come here . Climb onto my cock"

she stood up and climbed onto Howard and stuck his cock inside her and began to slowly ride him.

"I've wanted you for so long, You always tease me in tight little outfits, now your mine"

"I sure am sweetie" she said as she rode him.

He sucked on her tits as she carried on riding. He felt the feeling build up so ordered her onto her knees.

"Finish me"

She began wanking him as she also licked and sucked on his cock before long the feeling got too much and he exploded all over her face

She knelt on the floor smiling up at him face covered in cum. He smiled back.

"Make me a coffee" he told her.

"OK Master"

"Also, somthing to eat, I need the energy. We have a long weekend ahead of us"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)