More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

Where does Lauren work?

Hooters!

Times had been tough for Lauren. She'd had trouble finding a job since she'd moved out on her own. Finally, , she'd turned to Hooters. Lauren was in debt, and heard the tips there were CRAZY! She also knew she had the look for it. Well, she could fake it at least! It did require a little work though. She upgraded her padded bra from a C cup to a D. Then, instead of Spanx (which didn't work with the Hooter's shorts they wore) She switched to shaping panties and a girdle. This made her look even more hourglass then her regular enchantments. With her large backside tightly contained in the shaping panties she looked like she had a perfect bubble butt, rather then the very wide heart shaped reality. The girdle gave her the narrowest waist of any of the employees, and her padded bra put her up there with the top three racks. Add her stiletto heels to make her legs longer and more shapely, perfect makeup and immaculate hair, and Lauren was quickly the hottest waitress at the restaurant!

Everyone in town knew Lauren. She was one of the hottest women around. She was also famously a debutante ice queen. So, getting her to wait your table at Hooters was just too good. She was the most popular waitress there, despite being the newest. She was walking home with hundreds of dollars from guys who'd wanted her in college! Lauren viewed this as a little beneath her, but once she started getting paid she didn't care! Also she found herself enjoying all the attention.

The other waitresses though, hated her. This rookie came in and was now getting the best sections. Even worse, Lauren had somehow talked the manager into not having to do the demeaning games the other waitresses did. No hoola hooping, no wet T-shirt contests. Since she was making so much money, the manager gave her freedom to walk all over the others, and they were sick of it! They decided they had to drive Lauren out of the restaurant, to humiliate her so bad she'd quit!

And so, their plans began...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)