More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What do you tell her you want?

Hook Herself To The DarkNetwork (Cyberpunk)

"Alright. Alright." You groan and lean back on the sofa. A trail of cum leads from you towards Carrie's mouth. In a way, the two of your are connected.

"So, there's something I haven't mentioned..." You start. She looks up at you with a silly smile. This was the moment she'd annoyed you about, asked you about, hinted about, sent you messages about, and even tried to coax out of you via cake that one time.

"Well, it's not so much one thing exactly." You're not sure how to put this to words. "Well, I know you're not really much into cyber realms or anything like that." You give a nervous laugh. "I mean, you work with physical bodies, it's just..."

Carrie puts a hand on your knee.

"Anything at all. Anything." She confidently twirls her finger in the air, trying to wrap it with the strand of cum and and spit. "If there is something from your net realms that you're into. I'm game. Anything."

"Want me to holo as your favorite fantasy princess?" She made a show of putting her hands up to the top of her head. "You like the cat ones, right? Nya. I'm Carrie-Kitty."

Your face turns red.

"Something...something a bit more intense then that."

"Come onnnn, Aaron." She puts her hands down and adopts a more humble pose. Her eyes are so kind. They brim with interest. Something else too..

"You can tell me anything." Her voice is soft. "I love you."

You lower your head. Your messy dark hair falls over your eyes.

"Okay." Inhale. Exhale. "Okay."

"It's not so much one thing. We've even done net play before. But, this is different. What would turn me on a lot is if...if I could monitor you while you go down to the darkest corners of the DarkNetwork."

Her face scrunches up in confusion. The first thing they teach you when you learn to plug in to cyber networks is that the most dangerous things happen in the Dark Network. It's a place so louse with malfeasance that even the UN Cyber Crimes unit rarely does down there.

"Isn't that...dangerous?" She starches the top of her head. "Anything could happen to me."

You can't meet her eyes.

"That's the point. That's why I'm into it." Your voice turns to little more then a hoarse whisper. "Anything could happen to you."

If you want to show your appreciation for this threadline, the best way to do that is by giving it a like!

Does She Accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)