More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kalanac kalanac

What do you write?

Homophobes

You roll your eyes. Surely this was some sort of elaborate prank being pulled on you by someone. Still, a wry thought occurs to you. You've been very active in the defence of same sex marriage rights. You don't have a partner yourself, but you attend the rallies, haunt the forums, attend town hall meetings, the whole nine yards. You're never really sure if it's the cause that motivates you, or the chance to have heated arguments with religious zealots. They make your blood boil, and the adrenaline rush is quite addictive. Some of the protesters from the opposing side: the holier than thou, ultra conservative, judgmental pricks, have featured in what you have begun to consider " wank" fantasies. Their hyper-masculine attitudes is something of a turn on and the idea of them breaking their precious morals, or being tricked into sex with a guy appeals to something dark inside you.

You quickly write "homophobes" on the paper, planning to scrunch it up and toss it back out the window, hoping the person playing the prank will perhaps get a chuckle, or take the hint, depending on their point of view. You're shocked to feel the paper rapidly grow warm and with a yelp you drop the scrunched up ball and watch in startled amazement as it burns away to nothingness before it hits the floor. You stand silently for a few moments, waiting to see what happens next, your heart pounding with nerves, but nothing further happens. You take a deep breath and shake yourself. Obviously the paper was treated with some chemical to make it burn once someone wrote on it...right?

Well, that was weird. What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)