More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Where does Ay choose to go?

Hokage Tower

Ay decided that since this was a diplomatic mission that he should go directly to the Hokage tower and tell the Hokage that he and his entourage were here. Deciding that he didn’t want to deal with the civilians of the village the dark skinned Raikage jumped up to the roofs of the nearby buildings and sped off towards the Hokage tower. It took only a minute to get there due to his considerable speed. He jumped down from the roofs and landed right in front of the entryway to the tower. Walking inside everyone moved aside as the muscle-bound man walked towards the Hokage’s office. He walked for what felt like five minutes before he made it to the door of the Hokage’s office. He didn’t even stop to check if anyone in there he just walked right in. The first thing he noticed upon walking in is that Tsunade Senju was sitting in the Hokage chair rather than Kakashi Hatake. Ay wondering why decided to voice this, “Tsunade why are you in the Hokage chair I thought you retired?”

“Good to see you too Ay,” Tsunade said dryly. “I am sitting here because I am temporary Hokage while Kakashi is the hospital.” Tsunade barely spared him a glance at the Raikage as she had paperwork that needed to be done.

Ay not wanting to be dismissed so casually grunted,” Why is he in the hospital? Did he get his ass handed to him?” Ay wanted to antagonize Tsunade until her focus was on him and nothing else. It may have to seemed petty to everyone else but Ay was a man that didn’t like not being in charge or be dismissed. The commented about Kakashi was a subtle insult at the strength of village was something Tsunade couldn’t ignore.

“If you must know Raikage he was sparring with Naruto when one of Naruto’s new rasengan experiments went haywire. Kakashi pushed Naruto out the way and Kakashi took the brunt of the impact putting him a coma for the time being. Now what do you want?” Tsunade entire statement was filled with that would make a lesser man quake. Ay however was not a lesser man he was one of the few people to face Madara Uchiha and live. It would take more than just words to make him flinch.

“While that’s news to me I’m sure you know why I’m here Tsunade.”

Tsunade took a deep breath before responding, “Yes you’re here to make sure we are still allies. Is that all?” Once again Tsunade dismissed him and went back to her work. Ay was angered by this but knew that he couldn’t show it. Instead he swallowed his anger deciding to take his frustrations out on something later.

“There is something I need Tsunade,” this caused the acting Hokage to look up from her paperwork and waved her hand giving him a signal to go on, “I need someplace for me and my entourage to stay while I am in the village. Preferably somewhere away from many people.” Ay kept his voice level never letting the anger he was withholding show. He looked at Tsunade who seemed to be pondering this for a before she spoke.

“Well all the hotels are booked currently for the Rinne Festival. However, you could ask Naruto if you and your group can stay with him and Hinata at their home. Its near the outskirts of the village due to Naruto needing a lot of area to practice his jutsu’s. Does that sound reasonable to you? If it isn’t your only other options would be a miracle and finding a vacancy or staying in the barracks.” With that said Tsunade went back to her work. Ay those options for a minute before a brilliantly cruel idea came to his mind. He stopped the grin from forming on his face to make sure Tsunade didn’t get suspicious of him. Spending a couple minutes pretending to ponder his options Ay told Tsunade his decision.

“I will ask Uzumaki if we can lodge there. After all I need privacy to train.” ‘That and I need privacy to make that Hyuga of his mine.’ Though the last part was said internally rather than out loud. “Thank you for your time Tsunade if you could give me the location of his house I will be on my way. “Tsunade didn’t even look up she just grabbed a note-card from the corner of her desk wrote down the address and went back to work. Grabbing the paper Ay turned around and walked out the door to the office a cruel grin adorning his face.

Does Ay head there or somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)