More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Does Ay head there or somewhere else?

Heads out to a Training Ground

Ay had decided after leaving the tower that he would make use of one of the many training grounds that the Hidden Leaf Village had in order to keep himself in shape. Since Ay had been to the Leaf Village many times in the past few years since the war ended and has gotten use to where the more important area’s of the village were. Because of this it took him almost no time at all to arrive at one of the numerous training grounds.

This particular on was interesting due to the fact that it was surrounded on all sides by forest but had a very large clearing in the center. Another interesting feature was the large craters covering that covered the area of the training ground. This training ground was also the only one in the village, to his knowledge, that housed a waterfall, though judging by the shape of it and the surrounding area Ay knew that it had to have been created by a jutsu rather than be naturally occurring. The final thing, and most interesting to Ay was the fact that there was already someone at the training ground.

Who was there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)