More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Does Ay head there or somewhere else?

Stays at tower

Ay didn’t make it out the door before hearing Tsunade say,” Is that really all you have to say to me after all this time?” That made Ay stop in his tracks so as to listen to what Tsunade has to say. “Its been so long since we last been together that I thought maybe that is what you were here for.” Ay thought back to during the war and how after the meetings the two would return to his office and fuck like rabbits. Those were fun times for Ay. While the circumstances that started the little tryst were awful what happened because of those circumstances was amazing.

“Those were good times weren’t they Tsunade.” Ay said with a small smirk on his face. “I seem to remember you saying no more after the war though?” Ay questioned mockingly. He was always ready to fuck Tsunade, but he wanted to hear her say it she wanted it.

“Everyone makes mistakes, don’t they?” Tsunade asked with a sly grin on her face. She got up from her desk and sauntered towards Ay letting her hips swing from side to side. “I think its time for me to correct one of mine.”

Ay seeing that Tsunade was walking to him he stepped back into the office and shut the door. “Tell me what you want then Tsunade.” Ay told Tsunade as he stared at her with his arms crossed over his chest.

Tsunade quirked an brow at that not believing that he was dense. “You know what I want Ay.”

Ay just stared passively at Tsunade for a moment before saying,” Then tell me exactly what you want Tsunade.”

It was at that moment that Tsunade realized what he wanted her to say. She just grew a sultry grin on her face. She leaned forward pressing her massive breasts into his chest. She craned her next so that her mouth was directly next to his ear and seductively whispered,” I want you to fuck me with your huge cock.”

In the next few seconds after she said that a few things happened. First Ay locked the office door to make sure nobody interrupted them. The next thing he did was grab Tsunade and drag her to the couch sitting in the corner of her office. The last thing was Ay tore her clothes off revealing the fishnet bodysuit.

Seeing this Ay gave a full blown cocky grin and said, “Well since you asked so nicely.” The way he said that sent a shiver down Tsunade's spine making her wonder what she just got herself into.

What happens to Tsunade?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)