More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

Who are they?

High School Seniors

Sean sighed and sat down on the back of the bus. Riding the bus as a senior was embarrassing. According to most, there was no good reason not to have a car. How could explain that his family just couldn't afford one? Of course, it wasn't like a car would make him that much less of a loser...

A group of guys from his 6th bell Chemistry class drove up to the side of the road. They were all staring a the prim and proper beauty strutting towards the same bus as Sean. Their entire deal could be summed up by their high school football jerseys and large, positively anabolic, muscles.

"Want a ride, Melissa?" They hollered at her. "We've got room for one more."

"If you think I'm going with you, you have to be less bright then I thought." She hissed venomously. She clutched her school books tighter to chest. "Considering what I thought of you before, it's a wonder you're smart enough to breathe."

The jocks drove off angry, but there was little to be done. Melissa may have been a cute girl, but no one could seem to get with her. She was too focused on schoolwork and too intolerant of bullshit. Of course, Sean had possessed a first hand view of this fact. After all, she was his sister.


Picture of Melissa

If you had fun reading this and you want to tell me to keep at it, a good way to do that is by liking this post!

What is Sean's relationship to Melissa like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)