More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

What's next?

Go and visit Jason

Kayla looked at herself in the mirror as she applied her make up. Was she really going to do this? Her nerves were already chewed up as she considered what she was about to do, but there was no backing out now. This had to happen and it had to happen now.

With her lipstick applied she took one final check of her outfit. Her simple pink vest top stretched teasingly over her breasts, whilst her leather mini skirt showed off the perfect amount of thigh to grab attention yet not be slutty. Kayla felt confident and stylish as she pulled on her boots to complete her outfit.

As she stepped out of the apartment she quickly checked that nobody was around. Confident that she wasn't being watched she strode across to Jason's front door, her purpose of movement disguising that with every step she took the knots in her stomach tightened.

She knocked on the door and waited. With each passing second the voice in the back of her head telling her to turn around and walkaway got louder. And then the door slowly opened.

"Kayla... what a pleasant surprise" said Jason as a greeting.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure" replied Jason as he lead Kayla to his lounge "now, what can I do for you?"

Everything that had happened in the past days, everything that had happened between her and Jason and Stuart flashed before Kayla's eyes.

"I think you know exactly what I've come here for"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)