More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

What's next?

Plead with Jason

Kayla stared at Jason. Despite how he'd treated Stuart until now he'd been friendly to her, but she hadn't asked him to do anything. As she studied his buff physique she suddenly felt small and insignificant, much like she realised Jason must have done whenever Stuart towered above him.

"I need...." she stuttered, struggling to get the words out "I want you to... leave Stuart alone"

Jason smiled, hesitating before he replied. The pitch of Kayla's voice confirmed exactly where the power lay in the situation, and he knew how he was going to make his move. His dick twitched as he admired her luscious tits straining against her top.

"You know Kayla, I was feeling bad about how I'd been treating Stuart" he began before suddenly his tone became harsh "but I don't appreciate you marching into my home and telling me how to behave. It makes my blood boil being told what I should do. And unfortunately Stuey is going to feel the brunt of that rage next time I see him"

Suddenly the foolishness of her actions overcame Kayla. She'd come here thinking she could make things better, but as usual she'd waded in and made the whole situation worse.

"Don't hurt him... please... don't" she pleaded, knowing before she spoke that she wasn't going to be able to change her mind.

"It's far too late for words, it's time for actions"

"What... what do you want me to do?" Kayla asked

Jason walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, pushing her onto her knees in front of him.

"Maybe if I was feeling a little more relaxed I'd be more welcoming" he told her as he began unbuckling his trousers.

A sudden feeling of horror swept over Kayla as she suddenly realised what she would have to do to undo her mistake. Putting on a show of it, Jason pulled gently on his jeans, slowly revealing his oversized cock to Kayla.

"Suck me off and I'll leave Stuart alone" Jason told her, a cruel smile etched on his face.

Kayla tried to think of a way our of her predicament, any way to avoid what she knew she had to do, but her mind was blank. Jason's dick leered at her, taunting her that she had no escape.

"Okay" she whispered knowing there was no other way. She felt the dampness of a tear forming in her as she opened her mouth and leaned forward, taking the swollen cockhead between her lips.

Jason gasped as he felt the warmth of Kayla's mouth around his dick. There was something enjoyable about seeing how tentatively she was working his penis, but Jason wanted more, to punish her for daring to tell him what to do. He reached down and stroked her hair before placing a hand securely behind her head, before he began to thrust his cock into her surprised mouth.

Tears began to roll down her cheeks as a sense of helplessness took hold of Kayla as Jason dictated how he would use her. How had it come to this? She'd come over here thinking she could talk Jason into leaving Stuart alone, but instead she'd ended up on her knees with his dick in her mouth. All she could hope was that she could finish him off quickly and get it over with. She composed herself and tightened her lips around Jason's dick, sucking as hard as she could as she fought to bring him to orgasm.

"Oh yes, that's it Kayla, suck me like that" groaned Jason in appreciation of her renewed enthusiasm "you sure know what I want"

Hearing Jason complement her only increased how pathetic Kayla was feeling, with only the need to protect Stuart keeping her going. Suddenly Jason moaned loudly and Kayla found her mouth filled with wave after wave of her boyfriend's bully's cum. With her head clamped in position she had **** but to swallow each load as it came.

Satisfied that his orgasm was complete Jason withdrew his dick and released Kayla's mouth. "That was great, I can't wait for next time" he panted in appreciation.

"No... never again" stuttered Kayla in horror "you said you'd leave Stuart alone if I did that"

"Yes and I'm going to keep my word. But you're going to have to keep me happy if you don't want me to tell everyone how you went behind your boyfriend's back and blew me" replied Jason, a satisfied grin on his face.

Kayla stood up and ran from Jason's apartment as fast as she could, ashamed of what she'd done and terrified at what would come next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)