More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

What's next?

Seduce Jason

Kayla was a good girl, she'd never cheated on a boyfriend or even come close. But then she'd never met anyone as irresistible as Jason, someone who filled her with uncontrollable lust. She knew it would break Stuart if he found out she'd gone behind his back with another man, but he'd be absolutely destroyed if it was Jason. But she needed Jason more than she thought it possible to need something.

She took a further step towards him. "I can't keep fighting my feelings, I've wanted you since the first moment I set eyes on you" she told him, before leaning in to kiss, ecstatic to find him meet her halfway.

Their lips locked as they embraced and all thoughts of Stuart disappeared from Kayla's mind. Jason's powerful arms wrapped around her, simultaneously making Kayla feel weak and **** but safe and protected. Kayla's heart was racing with the dual thrill of making out with Jason and the illicitness of their encounter. She tugged at his t-shirt, pulling it over his head, before gasping at the feeling of her breasts being crushed against his muscular chest and his rock hard dick pushing into her stomach.

Kayla stepped back to admire his physique, his beautiful body that was now hers to savour. Her eyes slowly went down his chest, to his stomach to where she gasped at the size of the head of his cock which had emerged from his jeans, too large to stay hidden away.

"I think he wants to come out and play" cooed Kayla playfully as her hands slipped down his chest to the waist of his trousers, pulling them down slightly and exposing yet more of his penis.

"He's wanted to play with you since the moment I first saw you" replied Jason.

Kayla didn't need any further invitation, her hands moved together, gently grazing Jason's dick, before she undid his jeans and pulled them down, allowing his cock to spring out majestically.

"Oh fuck, it's even bigger than I thought" stammered Kayla as she clamped her hands around the thick shaft.

"I knew you'd like it" replied Jason before he pushed his lips back onto Kayla's.

Kayla didn't care that she was being unfaithful as she stroked Jason's cock, teasing every inch of it with her hands. She'd never felt this perfect before, a heady cocktail of being uncontrollably aroused and blissfully happy that the target of her lust desired her as much as she wanted him. But she wanted more than just to give a handjob.

She raised a hand to Jason's chest, pushing him gently to indicate where she wanted him. He responded as she directed, falling back onto the sofa, a gigantic smile plastered on his face. Kayla paused for a moment to admire Jason's naked body, taking in every inch of his muscular physique, although her eyes were always drawn back to his enormous cock as it stood proudly in front of her. Slowly she leaned in and once more kissed him on his lips, before more mouth slowly descended down his neck to his chest and down his washboard stomach, until her face was level with the most beautiful dick she'd ever seen.

"I can't give you everything today" explained Kayla "but I can give you this"

Kayla paused and stared Jason in the eye before parting her lips and engulfed his juicy cockhead in her mouth. A feeling of triumph overcame her as Jason groaned in satisfaction as she sucked back and began to slide her lips up and down his thick shaft. Sucking Stuart's dick had never made Kayla feel like this as she slurped hungrily, determined to show Jason that she was up to the job of satisfying him.

Jason looked down at Kayla as she worked his dick with her mouth. He'd have chased after her even if she hadn't been dating Stuart, but knowing that he had made her cheat on him just made the blowjob feel even better. He'd known this moment was inevitable, but even he'd been surprised at how rapidly it had come about, not to mention that it was her who had initiated. And on top of that it had been some time since he'd had his cock sucked as enthusiastically as Kayla was doing. He'd love to have her bent over the sofa right now, his dick pounding her sweet little pussy, but he wasn't going to say no to a top quality blowjob like this.

Kayla could tell from his breathing that Jason was getting close to coming. Every time she'd sucked off Stuart she'd spat his load out and had to live with the look of disappointment in his eyes. But in the ultimate act of treason to her boyfriend she decided she would swallow Jason's load, and she was going to do it with pride. She'd loved the feeling of having such a big, fat cock in her mouth, and now she wanted the sensation of his cum flowing down her throat.

Jason grunted softly, before a second louder groan coincided with his cock erupting inside Kayla's mouth. The sheer volume of cum surprised Kayla, as she desperately tried to keep up with the influx. Eventually the tirade slowed, but Kayla continued to suck, determined that she would get every last drop of semen.

Eventually, satisfied there was no more to receive, Kayla released Jason's cock from her mouth and stood up. She smiled at his giant dick, the giant dick that she had pleasured until it had submitted and deposited a monster load into her mouth. Kayla was overwhelmed with a feeling of satisfaction that she'd sucked the dick of an impossibly perfect stud, and the knowledge that the next time they'd meet they'd do far more.

"And if you thought that was good then you are going to love what I've got planned for you next" she said before turning and leaving Jason's apartment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)