More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

What's next?

Negotiate with Jason

Kayla stopped and looked at Jason. She thought of all the the things he'd done to Stuart over the past days, all the things that had caused the man she loved to disintegrate in front of her eyes. She never thought she could hate someone as much as she did right now but she couldn't let it show if she was going to put a stop to it.

"I need you to leave Stuart alone. No more picking on him, no more making him feel shit about himself. It all ends now" she told him, trying her best to sound confident.

"Oh come now, I'm just having a little fun" replied Jason mockingly "no need to get all serious"

Kayla stared at Jason. She was prepared for him not back down immediately and knew that she would have to offer something for him to leave Stuart alone.

"You spend half your time staring at my breasts... if I show them to you will you leave him alone?" she asked.

Jason's eyes dropped to Kayla's chest. "Oh you've got a cracking pair" he told her with a grin on his face "but I'll be needing something a bit more than a flash of your tits"

Kayla gulped as she realised this wasn't going to be as easy as she'd hoped. She was going to have to offer him something far more, the memory of which she would have to carry the weight of for as long as her relationship with Stuart lasted.

"Come on now, if you love Stuart as much as you claim to I'm sure you can think of something more appealing"

"I'll give you a blowjob" she blurted out, barely believing she'd said the words that had passed from her lips.

"Now that's what I'm talking about" he replied as he sat down in his armchair. He undid his belt and pulled down his trousers, revealing his already erect dick.

The sight of his cock deepened the sense of injustice raging through Kayla - just because nature had endowed him with far more than the average man didn't mean he had an excuse to act like an arsehole to anyone he considered insignificant. She watched in anger as he he placed his hand around the thick shaft and pointed it at her, taunting her with the dick she knew she had to suck.

"This stays between us. Nobody hears a word of it, especially not Stuart"

"It'll be our little secret, I promise" he replied "now lets get on with it, I don't have all day"

Kayla wasn't convinced she could trust Jason, but there was no other way. She walked up to Jason and dropped down to her knees. She reached forward and grabbed his dick before lowering her mouth onto it and began to suck, hoping to get the job over as quickly as possible.

Jason groaned in pleasure at the sensation of Kayla's mouth around his cock. He'd enjoyed more than his fair share of blowjobs over the years, but there was always something more than just the physical sensation of getting his dick sucked that he enjoyed. Yeah, it was great when a girl was completely into him, but there was nothing quite like having his dick in the mouth of a girl who didn't want to blow him. And the fact that Kayla was clearly trying to get him off as quickly as she could, desperately trying to make him cum, was getting him even more turned on.

As Kayla tried her best to ignore what she was doing her mind darted as she tried to focus on the film she'd watched last week, what outfit she'd wear for her up coming birthday, what she was going to cook for dinner.... anything apart from what she was doing. She tried to distract herself from the thick, meaty cock that she was pleasuring... she'd never had a dick anywhere near that size before, the girth of it filling her mouth and stretching her lips. Just because he's got a giant penis doesn't mean he's not an arsehole Kayla kept telling herself, a beautiful, magnificent penis...

A feeling of nausea swept over Kayla as she suddenly realised she was enjoying what she was doing. She was down on her knees, sucking the dick of the man who had made her boyfriend's life a misery and her cunt was getting wet because of it. She understood know why women flocked to him uncontrollably, the thrill that each and everyone of them felt being with a hung stud, the thrill that to her shame she was now feeling.

Suddenly her desire to not just finish Jason off but to do it in style overtook her. She grabbed the thick base of her dick with her hand and let it slide from her mouth. Mischievously she began to tease his cockhead, lapping at it with her tongue, gently gliding her lips across it before withdrawing. And with every moan of satisfaction from Jason the more she got into the act.

Satisfied that she'd edged him to the point of climax, Kayla took his dick back into his mouth. Her head bobbed faster than before, desperately wanting to finish Jason off - not to get the ordeal over with, not to protect Stuart but because she craved the satisfaction of feeling that massive penis erupt in her mouth. She didn't just want to join the legion of girls who had successfully satisfied him, she wanted him to remember her as the best cocksucker he'd ever had.

Responding to Kayla's renewed enthusiasm Jason's penis twitched before unloading his hot, salty cum into her willing mouth. She'd always chosen to spit when giving a blowjob before, but this time she instinctively began to swallow, **** to prove to Jason her worth.

Satisfied that she'd extracted each last drop, she stood up and as she looked at Jason a sense of horror came over her at what she'd done. Even though she was protecting her boyfriend she knew that the guilt of giving Jason a blow job would weigh heavily on her. But the fact that she'd not just enjoyed it but been more enthusiastic than she'd ever been with Stuart made her feel sick. How could she have betrayed the man she loved with the bully who had made his life a misery like this?

"I...I need to go.... Don't forget our deal" she stuttered before turning abruptly and leaving.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)