More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

What's next?

Offer herself to Jason

Kayla was a good girl, she'd never cheated on a boyfriend or even come close. But then she'd never met anyone as irresistible as Jason, someone who filled her with uncontrollable lust. She knew it would break Stuart if he found out she'd gone behind his back with another man, but he'd be absolutely destroyed if it was Jason. She needed Jason more than she thought it possible to need something, but now she was alone with she could feel her entire body shaking with nerves.

"Can't keep my feelings" she stuttered, and with each word "I've wanted.. eyes on you... very first moment"

"Come again?" asked Jason. He knew exactly what she was trying to say, but it amused him how her fading confidence was causing her to clamp up and the opportunities it presented to him.

Kayla breathed in and focussed her mind on what she was trying to say. "I... want... you" she eventually proclaimed.

"Kayla, do you not think I've noticed how you look at me, you're not exactly subtle you know?" replied Jason, gleefully noting how his words were causing Kayla to visibly wilt even further "stuck with a loser boyfriend, when a real man moves in next door it was only ever going to be a matter of time before you came and begged to suck his dick"

Kayla felt utterly hopeless, unable to do anything but pathetically nod. If she was thinking straight she'd have realised that Jason was getting inside her head just like he'd done to countless victims before.

"I wouldn't normally waste my time with someone like you" continued Jason "but I'm feeling generous right now so how about you get down on your knees like a good girl"

Jason watched in delight as Kayla lowered herself to the floor in front of him. When Kayla had come in he'd recognised the lust and insecurity in her eyes, and once he'd seen those he'd known exactly how to play the situation. He'd knocked the final shred of confidence out of her leaving only her desire to please him and he intended to take full advantage of the situation.

"And take off your top, give me something worth looking at" he ordered

Obediently Kayla pulled her top over her head before reaching behind her back and undoing her bra. She looked up at Jason to see him smiling back at her, the sight of her voluptuous breasts finally getting a positive reaction from him. Pleased that she'd finally done something to achieve him, Kayla's eyes lowered to Jason's crotch and the almighty bulge that was pushing against the fabric of his trousers. This was the last point that she could stop this and walk away, but Kayla wanted it too much.

Her hands trembled as she reached forward and fumbled as she tried to undo his trousers, eventually succeeding and pulling them down, causing Jason's dick to spring out at her. She stared intently at the giant penis in front of her, the giant penis of the man who had bullied her boyfriend to breaking point. But all loyalty to Stuart had disappeared as she wrapped her hands around the thick shaft before slowly lowering her head, intent on taking the bulbous head into her mouth.

"Fuck's sake, where did you learn to give blowjobs?" snarled Jason causing Kayla to recoil "you're meant to give my balls a good suck before you get to work on my cock"

No man had asked Kayla to do this before, but she'd never been with a man like Jason before. Jason spoke with such certainty and with such experience behind he must be right. She moved her head down and gently licked his ballsack before easing his testicles into her mouth.

Jason grinned at the sensation of sucking happily sucking his balls. His dick was rock hard at the thought of the things he could command his gorgeous neighbour to do, and that was before he considered how much he was going to enjoy breaking Stuart with the news of what he'd done to his girlfriend. But now he wanted to feel how his cock would feel in that sweet little mouth of hers.

"Oh that is good" he told Kayla "I think you've earned the chance to suck me off"

Kayla didn't need to be asked twice as she took Jason's dick into her mouth. Hungrily her head bobbed up and down on his cock, **** to prove that she was worthy of it, **** to prove that she could make him cum as well as the other girls he'd been with could. She marvelled at the feeling of his big, hard dick filling her mouth as she worked it as best she could.

It wasn't long till Kayla felt Jason's body suddenly tense up as he approached orgasm and looked up at Jason, awaiting instructions as to how he wanted to cum. Recognising the question in eyes Jason put a hand behind Kayla's head, holding her in position as his dick began to erupt. The sheer volume of cum along with the size of Jason's cock threatened to overwhelm her mouth, before Kayla instinctively began to swallow. She thought back to all the times she'd refused to swallow Stuart's cum, the look of disappointment her refusal had left on his face, and now her moment of triumph with Jason was turning into the ultimate act of betrayal. Satisfied that he was finished, Jason pulled his trousers back up as Kayla continued to kneel in front of her.

"You're a better cock sucker than I thought you'd be, maybe we'll be able to have some more fun sometime" he told her as he moved away from her "I need a shower, I'm sure you can find your way out"

As Kayla dressed herself a strange dejection fell over, that she'd risked everything for Jason and in return he'd used her. But she knew that when he came for again she'd submit and whatever he asked of her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)