More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

How does Jason's show of dominance make Kayla feel?

Impressed

"Now Stuey-boy, **** is never the answer. Well, not unless you're really good at" laughed Jason as Stuart scrawled below him.

Kayla knew that she should rescue Stuart, but the terrible truth was that she was enjoying watching Jason show off how powerful and commanding he could be.

"You really are a feisty one today Stuey-boy, but you've really got to learn who to pick your fights with. Now here's today's lesson for you: I get what I want. I get it when you want. And little maggots like me are best advised to not piss me off"

"I'm..... sorry" was all Stuart could issue in reply.

"Now tell me what you've learnt today?"

"That you always get what you want" Jason nodded at Stuart to continue his reply "... and... and I'm a stupid little maggot"

As Kayla continued watching Jason intimidate her boyfriend she wasn't just enjoying watching it, a part of her was getting turned on watching how dominative Jason was.

"You know what, I think you might finally have understood" said Jason as he released Stuart's hand and let him into collapse an undignified mess on the floor, before striding to the front door of his apartment.

With Jason gone, Kayla rushed over to Stuart as he cautiously picked himself up from the floor and dusted himself down. As she got close Stuart handed her the car keys before he hurried to the safety of their home. By the time she'd gathered up the shopping and followed him Stuart had packed a bag and was making to leave.

"I can't take living next door to him anymore" explained Stuart, a look of terror in his eyes "I'm going to stay with my mum for a few days"

Kayla knew even if she disagreed with his course of action she couldn't talk him out of it. "Just remember I love you, call me later" she called after him as he bustled out of the front door.

Alone in the flat Kayla sat and thought about everything that had happened over the past few days. Her mind raced between Jason and Stuart, everything she'd seen, everything she'd heard, everything she'd felt. Suddenly it all became clear what needed to be done, what she needed to do....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)