More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Sthaana Sthaana

How do you get out of this pickle?

Hide your dick in her face

You try to escape, but you´re pinned down. Everything is loud and horrible. Your dick is still flailing around refusing to be covered. Miss Cromwell is still shouting at you, banging against the desk with her fist. Her red mouth is open wide in indignant fury, her flushed face framed by a writhing mass of luxurious auburn curls.

Without thinking, you grab her head and her down. Just wanting to hide your hide your member from the judging, laughing, ridiculing hate-filled stare of society, you press your cock against her lips. You smear lipstick across her cheek as you frantically try to your prick into the safe hiding place of her mouth. As she continues to scold you, you find the right moment and thrust your cock deep into her mouth. Her eyes go wide in shock, but she keeps berating you, her admonitions muffled by the 5 inches of meat stretching out her lips. Your dick is still barely half in her mouth, she´s still yelling at you and the class is still jeering at you!

In embarrassed panic, you grip your teacher´s head and violently yank it down onto your rod. Forcing its way past her tonsils, your cock, still half-soft, curves downward to fit snugly in her throat until all 8 inches are buried in her gullet. Her lips form an O around the base of your shaft as your balls press against her chin.

She can´t scold you anymore. All you hear are strained "grh! hrrghk! urkk!"-noises as Miss Cromwell gags around your pole. The class is silent too, stunned speechless by your display.

You enjoy the silence and close your stinging eyes... Holding her head forcibly in place, you savour your teacher´s throat for a while. Miss Cromwell´s throat is so warm and tight around your shaft, so wet and snug! With every retch and gag, it clenches and contracts around your veiny meat-rod. Your blood is pumping, filling your throat-sheathed cock, causing it to grow and stretch out your teacher´s gullet even more. She moans and gags in fear, as your 8 inch semi grows into a brutal 11 inch veiny monster while still lodged in her throat. The longer your cock stays lodged in her gorge, the tighter the walls squeeze your shaft as Miss Cromwell chokes and struggles to breathe. Her spit runs down your nuts as she tries to scream through the cock stuffing her mouth, hand helplessly beating at your thighs.

Tentatively you try pulling your cock out. The feeling of her slimy tongue rubbing the underside of your cock is incredible. Her lipstick leaves a red ring on your pubes at the base of your rod. The hard pillar of veiny meat leaves her throat with a wet slurping sound, bringing with it a stringy cascade of saliva and mucus. Where her drool runs down her chin and into her cleavage, her shirt is soaked see-through. The whole class can see the dark outline of her nipples poking rock-hard through the now translucent fabric.

Instead of pulling out completely, you leave your cockhead lodged in the opening of her throat, on the back of her tongue. Her uvula rubs against the top of your glans while her tonsils and tongue massage the rest. With a couple of smaller thrusts, you rub your bulbous helmet past the tight seal of her throat and back again, giving the most sensitive part of your dick some intense stimulation as she gags and chokes against the obstruction in her gullet.

You look around. No one´s laughing now! The male students all have their dicks out, unable to resist jerking off to your show. Their dicks are all far smaller than yours, you notice.

Emboldened, you start thrusting your hips harder, forcing the entirety of your dick in and out of her mouth. "Bffhrkh, gurrkhh, urhk!" your teacher sobs, chin pressed against your straining nutsack as you pound her face.

With each brutal thrust into her tear-streaked face, your dick seems to grow ever longer and thicker. As you spear her mouth, your 8 inches of meat grow to 10 inches, then 12. Soon, your hard cock is almost 20 inches of engorged fuck-will, mercilessly forcing itself into your poor teachers throat while she gags pathetically. As you your inhuman lipstick-smeared length into her mouth down to the very base, she retches stringy phlegm onto your balls while her nose blows a bubble of slime against your belly.

Feeling yourself reach the Edge you extract all 24 veiny inches from her gullet before slamming your hips forward again, forcing yourself down Miss Cromwell´s throat as violently as you can. With her face smushed against your belly, warm, wet throat-tunnel gagging and twitching around each thick inch, you bust your load directly into her stomach!

"MBBHLUUUUKH!" your teacher noisily retches, huge spurts of cum and slime shooting out of both nostrils and flowing down her chin and tits in bubbly strings. Your dick keeps spewing its thick load into her throat.

You pull out, jacking your cock furiously as impossibly long ropes of jizz keep flying from your cockslit and all over your teacher´s face and body, festooning her with garlands of thick, smelly cum.

All the female students start clamouring to lap up your load, some pouncing on Miss Cromwell to lap at her face and tits, some get on their knees to slurp it up from the floor. The three hottest girls in class are literally fighting over the privilege of licking your goo off the ground!

As your spurts start dying down, the amassed male students cluster around their teacher, jacking their cocks in front of her face before shooting their own loads onto her face and into her mouth. Without regard to her sobs and pleas for them to stop, they take turns using her as a cumdump to relieve themselves of their lust.

As you stop to survey the scene, the room is suddenly empty. Gravity shifts and you´re falling backwards! You try to grab at a passing branch, but it turns into a snake and hisses at you! You can´t stop yourself, the ground is coming closer! OGodohfuckoshiii-

You wake up.

What do you see as you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)