More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sinburn Sinburn

What should he change?

Her weight...

Tom looked at her heading back this way and couldn't help but notice the huge ice cream she had got herself. Without really thinking about it he stroked the coin and said "I wish she hadn't put on so much weight." Tom's eyes felt funny, heavy like when you're trying to stay awake whilst watching TV. He blinked and shook his head slightly trying to shake it off.

"You okay?" Sarah was looking down hat him with a vanilla cone outstretched towards him. He took the cone with a "Thanks" and looked up at his wife.

She was...thin.

Or at least much thinner.

Tom looked around for the old man but there was nobody there. In his slight panic he clenched his fists and the edge of the coin pushed into his palm. This brought him up short as if this was all really happening he wasn't sure whether he wanted the coin discovered so he slipped it into his jeans pocket.

Sarah looked at Tom with a baffled expression as she licked her single scoop of rum and raisin. "What's up with you?"

"You know what? I think I nodded off. I had one of those dreams that seem just like real life. I'm fine, what did you get?"

Their conversation continued much as it had before the wish. Tom struggled to maintain the flow of conversation as he kept on gawping at his wife. She was by no means lean, in fact she looked like a lot of the mums at the school gate. It was hard to tell as she was still dressed exactly the same an a baggy purple jumper and the jeans he honestly thought she had bought from the men's department. He was in one way to get her home and sweep her into bed to explore the changes more intimately the problem was he was so bamboozled by recent events he was obviously out of sorts.

"You're not with it today, shall we go back home?"

Tom was to agree as he just couldn't maintain a sense of normalcy. Any plans he might have had to get her kit off were put away and he resigned himself to going for a lie down.

Lying in bed he pulled his thoughts together. He was holding the coin in his hand and noticed that the face on the coin looked thinner than before. He pulled out his phone and looked through old pictures. All as far as he could tell were identical to how they once had been apart from the fact that Sarah was now thinner in all of them. His head throbbed with all the usual questions. Who was the old man? What are his motives? Magic seems to be a real thing, and so on and so on. He must have dropped off whilst lying there as he came too and a couple of hours had passed. The rest had done him good and he was left with only one question regarding the coin, what can I do with it? For now, nothing, he thought, deciding to see what

Hauling himself out of bed he went to rejoin real life. Watching his wife buzz around the kitchen his first priority he realised was to see under those clothes. Attempts to hug or kiss were met with exasperation. She had stuff to do and just because Tom was feeling better didn't alter that fact. She never was the super tactile sort. As the mundane routine of normal life resumed he wondered if he could change her mentally two. He was a kisser and cuddler, Sarah was not, she wasn't cold but he had to catch her in the right mood. Perhaps that could change. He fondled the coin in his pocket but decided to hang on for a bit.

Dinner, cleaning, Sarah wanting to watch more of that series she's hooked on at the moment. Tom gave up and played video games in his office until Sarah appeared in the door to announce she was off to bed. Almost to eagerly he announced he was tired and would come to bed as well. He stalked her like a cat as she got ready. What greeted him as she changed for bed was simultaneously incredibly arousing and yet he clearly had set his expectations too high. She still showed all the signs of age and her physique was still one of a woman who didn't exercise. However she still seemed different and exciting and Tom's cock had been stiff since she started to undress.

He had to press his advances far more than normal as to Sarah this was just a normal night but to Tom it was the hottest thing that had ever happened. He wrapped his arms around her as she was cleaning her teeth in her long t-shirt nighty and big panties and pushed his hard-on against her soft buttocks. Sarah spat toothpaste into the sink and said "I thought you said you were tired."

"I was speaking metaphorically." Tom replied with a playful push of his crotch

Sarah had to rinse her mouth so bent over and Tom took the opportunity to squeeze her now much reduced arse making her yelp a bit. She spun round and threatened Tom with the towel she was wiping her mouth with only to be won over by the playful grin on Tom's face. "Ugh, fine." She said. "It would be rude of me to turn down such enthusiasm." and she leaned in for a kiss.

Soon they were on the bed, kissing, touching and enjoying each others embrace. After the years they had been together Tom knew all of her sweet spots. Soon he had her worked up to the point he wanted and entered her. He had a hard time holding himself back as the excitement of her new figure was bringing him to orgasm much quicker than usual. All his usual methods for avoiding orgasm were failing him and he soon found himself exploding inside her.

Breathless he apologised for cuming so fast. "It's fine" she replied "You were so into it tonight, you were crazy intense, it was kind sexy." She reached under the bed and pulled out her magic wand vibrator. "Do you mind finishing me off?" she said with a languid smile. She knew he wouldn't it was Tom who had bought her first vibrator and later this magnificent mains powered beast. Tom loved to see her cum and he smiled widely as he took the vibrator from her and put it to work.

It was good sex. It always was.

Tom lay there in the dark (that earlier nap was messing with his sleep) and he mused on what had just happened. It was very much the same as it always was, Sarah looked better but was hardly fulfilling any ideals he may have had. He leaned out of bed and grabbed the coin from his trousers.

What to change next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)