More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNexus TheNexus

What should he change?

Her race...

Tom suspended belief and daydreamed for a just a moment. If this coin really did work, and he could change any one thing about his wife to satisfy his sexual desires, he knew what it was. Once upon a time Sarah had been his type. A cute, thing, (but not too thin), brunette white girl with a bob-cut. Hell he had basically always been attracted to white girls. In high-school, college, and into working life so it made sense when he found her and instantly liked what he saw. Sure he'd messed around with a latina girl or two. There was even an Asian chick he saw for a few weeks his senior year of college. But it was all for nought.

And Tom missed that. As Sarah had aged, gained weight, become less stylish, and lost her libido, his sexual urges turned him online to pornography. It was there he let his limitless sexual desires get the best of him. And what he loved the most was interracial porn. Not really so much with Black guys nailing white girls, though that was nice too. No, what Tom really liked was seeing hung white guys pound away (sexually of course!) on a non-white girl. Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Indian, Arab. It didn't really matter as long as he was white and she wasn't.

He wasn't sure where he developed this fascination. And he fully admitted it was a bit fucked up, with some racist undertones. But it turned him on like no other so he didn't second guess it much as long as he didn't see it seep into his daily life.

Sure, Tom had _thought _about fooling around with the milfy Latina neighbor, though she probably wouldn't give him a second thought. And sure he had some fantasies about the hot Asian teenager his wife and him had hired to babysit their kids (she probably thought he was creepy). But it never went beyond that. And until now he never even considered it a remote possibility. Sarah might not turn him on as much as she used to, but he still loved her and couldn't think of cheating.

But he looked at the coin and thought why not have a bit of fun. He could live out his fantasies and still remain loyal. Of course it was just a silly coin and had no power, but why not have some fun eh?

He looked at his wife facing away from him and smiled. He rubbed the coin and said "I wish my wife was..."

What race does he pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)