More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Absentedmindedspirit Absentedmindedspirit

Is anyone moved, or drawn, by Lauren's pitiful pleas.

Her bladder.

"2/$1" The panties were packaged in a cheap cellotape. The deal was too good to be true. Certainly, Lauren didn't exactly know what the deals were. Having grown up in a very upper-class bubble, the kind that, while not on the Forbes 400, has painted portraits of its forbearers in their foyers, Lauren wasn't accustomed to working on a budget.

The panties were both in bubble gum pink, one had the cutests teddy bears holding up balloons! Lauren was equally charmed by the other one, ice-cream cones in various flavors criss-crossed the crotch in regular patterns.

Lauren might have been a high class girl, but she did have a truly awful fashion sense, a dork, a tweeb, a prude, down to her soul. Something she was only aware enough of to wish to conceal.

They had a full ass, something she NEEDED for her precious butt-pads.

"Well, she looked with bright eyes at the plastic package of panties, I tihnk they're pretty, and I'm the only one who will EVER get to see them anyway."

She had smiled then.

She was laughing now.

A spurt of hot piss shot out and soaked the crotch, darkening a spot in her gusset.

"Uh, oh, Danielle cackled, doubled over in a belly laugh, then a screeching cackle, someone got their ice-cream cones soggy!"

A tea kettle flipped end over end as it crashed to the ground, the silver handle denting under its weight.

Can Lauren hold, in more ways than one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)